Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate...Any Thoughts?

PremiumMember
weblife4u
Trust:

Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate...Any Thoughts?

I'm new to affilorama but I am impressed. So impressed that I am considering shelling out the cash for the Affiloblueprint. However, I have a quick question. At the present time I also am a member of Wealthy Affiliate (an other "school" to learn affiliate marketing). I have no complaints with WA but I really love the way the videos are set up here and I like the idea of a blueprint taking me from start to finish. Are there any members here who also were (or maybe still are) members of WA? What do you like about here better than there,,,,or vice versa? Because of cash I probably will eventually just stick with one program to get me on feet and educate myself about affiliate marketing. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

famousmoney
Trust:
Morning weblife4u

I too am a WA member and can understand where youre coming from. However, in my opinion, Affilorama and AfilloBlueprint 2.0 are easier to follow and understand. I'm not saying that they are better but I have learnt more here in the last 6 days than in the last 6 months at WA but that is probably just me. What I plan to do is use AB 2.0 as the foundation and then apply WA after.

AB 2.0 takes you through step by step and that's the best way I learn so it suits me perfectly. You can always rejoin WA, say after six months, if cash is tight. But I suspect you might not need to.

If you do join Affilorama, do let me know and we can hook up. I am going to buy AB 2.0 on Friday.
I am an Affilorama Premium member.

Warm regards Ian UK
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

superaff
Trust:
I am with you here guys.

Affilorama is the best affiliate marketing membership on the Internet IMHO.

Follow the blueprint and you should make a lot of money.

I can't count how many Affilorama, Affiloblueprint members have already made their first commission. It's a great feeling guys.

Many already made several thousand dollars just by following Mark's (AWESOME) teaching.

Getting the Affiloblueprint may be one of the best investments you will make in your online business career.

Believe me, when you look back (a couple of years later), you'll be glad you invested in Affiloblueprint.

Franck
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
I think WA make good stuff, and they're one of the more respected "schools" out there.

But if you're understanding the material but failing to see how it all "pieces together" then AffiloBlueprint is for you. We're not just throwing a whole bunch of lessons and knowledge at you and asking you to make sense of it yourself. We're actually showing you what to do each and every week.

We also tell you why things are important, and what purpose they serve, but mostly we're telling you things to DO, not just things you should KNOW.

I think that's the difference between AB and a lot of other courses out there. You just need to follow what we do, and the understanding will come later :)

Plus AffiloBlueprint has a whole lot more Aletta in it... and WA doesn't have Aletta at all ;)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

irishtom
Trust:
I have just joined and have to say am very impressed with what I seen and read so far.
I have a question!
I note this site is comparing Affilorama to Wealthy Affiliate (whom I have not heard of),
but my query is how does Affilorama compare to Niche Blueprint. I have a buddy has this one and he swears by it, although I believe it cost him almost $500 and it was only on the market for a short time.
I have looked at my buddy's system and it seems to have very similar content, but a bit more "advanced".
Looking forward to using and enjoying this forum.
Top of the Morning to you all.
Irish Tom
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Niche Blueprint is about building an e-commerce online store to sell physical goods.

It's completely different to affiliate marketing: In affiliate marketing you only PROMOTE other people's good (usually digital goods like software) and you receive a commission when you refer a sale. You don't need a shopping cart or anything like that.

It's a completely different business model.

I think for a newbie to internet marketing, starting out as an affiliate is a safer bet. You don't have to do the selling yourself... you just send traffic to a merchant site. But it's up to you. Some people really can't wrap their head around it, but it's a really good introduction to internet marketing in general. You'll learn a lot of things that will help you if you decide to pursue a different method later on.

If you're going to get started with affiliate marketing I really think that AffiloBlueprint should be your first stop. It's going to sound biased because I'm staff here, and because I helped to make AffiloBlueprint, but I really don't know any other products that start right at the beginning and follow such a logical progression right through to the end.

We completely revised the old version based on the experiences of the last batch of people to go through. Answering lots and lots of forum questions and support tickets gives you a really good idea of the areas where people have problems :)

I think it's awesome. And $197 might sound like a lot of money, but it is extremely well-priced compared with most of the other programs you can buy out there. And there's the instant money-back guarantee if you don't like the look of it.

Ok, that's enough of a sales pitch :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Hi. I've been a member of WA for almost a year now (June 2008). I subscribed for an annual membership. I don't regret it at all, but it's very overwhelming and they don't lay things out for you piece by piece, like someone said "from start to finish" Also, there are wayyyy to many links within their lessons that get you sidetracked from reading the actual "lesson". But I must say, they do have comprehensive tools. Still, I found myself struggling - even though I would post questions on the forum, people would answer, but there was no blueprint and so I got very frustrated. I don't think I'll be renewing my membership. I find PotPie Girls one week marketing plan clearer and she literally takes you by the hand and walks you through the steps - unlike WA. Its like WA is too big and you can get lost in there. I was referred to this site by PotPie Girl and I'm browsing around and I like it a lot.
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warm Regards,

Shalisha

tuxonio
Trust:
HI Everyone...I just joined and I've also been in WA...I found it very helpful as an introduction to Internet Marketing but as Shalisha said the lessons tend to be distracted and not to the point...I think that Affiloblueprint resembles a little to a workshop I took at the Warrior Forum with Kevin Riley, a very professional internet marketer, in a way that is step by step...well at least that's what I think.
I am looking forword for the learning process here...
Take care and best for all
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

irishtom
Trust:
Thanks Aletta for your prompt reply. I looked at my friends Niche Blue Print and it is way more complicated using product. I know affiliate marketing is the way to go. Look forward to joining up.
Love the content on your site.
Irish Tom
smuigal
Trust:
I have blueprint and I will tell you that I think it is the best thing I have ever been a part of. I have built my first site (still adding a few articles) and am working on building more.

I canceled EVERY other program I am in because I was given advice as follows:

Stick to ONE THING and before moving to something else, wait until you are successful at that one thing.

Mark shows us how to do it. I'm sticking with this and only this program.

Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jdsonline
Trust:
I want to second Chrisi's advice! The biggest mistake that I have made in the past has been to try to do too many marketing strategies or projects at one time rather than focusing on one and seeing it to completion.

Mark's Blueprint methods are really great and they will make you money if you stay focused and stick with it. To get back to the original question though, Wealthy Affiliate is a good service and has a lot of cool information and tools. If I was choosing between the two, I prefer Affilorama, but if you can join WA and get a few referred sales, your membership will pay for itself, so that's a nice way to go also.
miguelito203
Trust:
I, too, am a member of both WA and AffiloBlueprint. I forgot when I joined cause I did a week's worth of lessons in a day and am in the midst of doing week one's homework. :-) I am also doing some bum marketing at the moment. I think both programs are good. I have had some success with WA doing mostly bum marketing because I was too afraid to jump into the PPC boat and build a website. In short, I have built a website with the help of WA and another product, but haven't gotten it off the ground as of yet since EzineArticles rejected my article (I wrote a honest review of a crappy product, and they didn't seem to like that too much). Then, I was sitting around thinking that WA didn't offer enough for me to get this off the ground.

One of the things that convinced me to check AB out is the fact that successful online entrepreneurs will eventually have to learn to build sites and stuff, so I thought I should cut to the chase. This program seemed to be geared specifically to that purpose, which is what I needed.

I am glad I am a member of WA, though because it's where I learned about bum marketing, and if it weren't for some of the members in the forum, I would have probably given up. You also have to stay a member of WA to promote it, so if you are promoting it and making good money, I wouldn't cancel. I have also noticed that some of the most successful WA internet marketers are members of both. I think it's a case of "different strokes for different folks," so to speak. It's like they always say, "It's not what you say but how you say it." Thus far, I think I prefer Mark's teaching methodology over that of WA, but I am "a classroom learner," so to speak, which is what this course reminds me of.

Although I have only gone through week 1 and make sales with bum marketing fairly easily, keyword research has been my weak spot. It wasn't that my keyword research method was wrong. It was more like it was flawed or incomplete. For instance, I have never broken down similar keywords and grouped them into a list and chose the highest traffic-getting keywords for each topic. I would skip this step, which is why my articles have such similar keyword phrases and I seem to rehash the same thing over and over again in different words. I now know this is wrong. I'm sure it's in WA, but for some reason, it just didn't click for me there like it did here. Lesson learned.
cpinkston
Trust:
I'm a member of both too and I hear you about the keywords. I think they are both good in different ways. WA is good for keeping you up to date on changes, finger on the pulse of Internet Marketing. I really don't use any of the tools they offer but I have learned a lot of good ways to promote in the forum. This is good because it is an actual path to follow and I think there is information that is not in WA. WA is also more of a broad learning tool, a little bit of article marketing, a little bit of PPC, a little bit of backlinking strategies, etc where as this is very narrow where they teach you one thing, building affiliate sites and that is it. I think they both teach different information and they compliment each other well.
PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
I have both AffiloRama and Wealthy Affliliate. I think Mark and team put together a better product. That's not saying WA isn't a good.
tassieroo
Trust:
I have both too Spunky but will be letting WA go today - I like Mark's coaching style better and that is why I have signed up and it will be interesting to see if my thoughts are the same at the end of the 12 week 'coaching' program.

WA has a lot of good stuff but there comes a time when - if you are really going to become a 'performer' - I believe you can only have one coach!
cpinkston
Trust:
I have both too Spunky but will be letting WA go today

Yeah, I was kind of leaning the same way. I already have it written out of checkbook so I figure it would make good outsourcing money. The only reason I haven't is because I've been hitting it fairly hard as an affiliate lately and kinda want to see where it goes.
diegobrasil
Trust:
I think the most important thing is to stick to just one system.
As already told in this website.

I have many differents ideas at the same time.
And I cannot complete any.

I'll try to buy Affiloblueprint 2.0
And stick to it
=)
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

ej2008
Trust:
I mirror most of these comments, I was a WA member up until two months ago, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about WA, they do an amazing job there. However, the style here is so CLEAN, WA throws quite a bit at you in an organized way, but for me it was very tough to put it all together, after 18 month I threw in the towel. I ended up making $2K through the methods taught there and with the time I could apply to make thing work, but in the end, I really need a COACH, I need that filler to cross the chasm from point A to C.

I constantly feel like I am on the edge of blowing affiliate marketing wide open, yet I have a hard time closing that gap, I contribute a whole lot of what I've learned about affiliate marketing to the guys over at WA. But I could find that missing link that ties it together, that's why I am here.

No doubt, I believe this is possible. My main goal is to focus here and master this blueprint to produce PREDICTABLE and A REPEATABLE INCOME, DAY IN AND DAY OUT. From everything I have viewed so far, Aletta and Mark bring the personality and understanding of affiliate marketing and keep me motivated to keep trying.
craigmattice
Trust:
I can see how WA may be a great opportunity for an ignorant ( not being used in a derogatory manner) newbie to start their internet/affiliate marketing journey as they have so, if not too, much to offer people. However, they (WA) tend to train by overwhelming and using methods that don't easily allow for connecting the dots and creating a viable, robust, income producing business.

Having said that, AB 2.0 is a completely different animal. Consider the fact of what being a member, free or paid, of Affilorama with the quality features and benefits provided. There really is nothing like it on the internet. Add to that Mark Ling generously sharing his knowledge, experience, and active participation in the forums, blog, and creating such a product as AB 2.0. This alone is unique and priceless.

Anytime you desire success you go to, listen to, and act upon by duplication, those people who are active and successful at the level you desire. In this case, all of the information created and shared is proven in today's market. Plus the medium used to train is awesome and immediately applicable even allowing you to move at your own pace.

My logic and emotion both dictate the advantage falls squarely with Mark Ling and AB 2.0 coupled with Affilorama.
"Make it a great day to remember!"

Craig
www.aboutcraigmattice.com

jwiggens
Trust:
I'm also a member of both WA and Affilorama. To use an analogy, if you're looking how to bake a cake and want to just get into it rather than read all about the theory of baking, Affilorama is the winner - hands down.

WA has a vibrant community forum and some good content but the value provided here with the Blueprint is outstanding and really all one needs to get started.

The other MAJOR difference is the responsiveness of the staff here. Any questions directed at Mark or Aletta are responded too promptly and that really gives the sense that they actually care about our success.

That's just my 2 cents - now back to baking my cake....
dphmarketing
Trust:
cpinkston,

Believe me when I tell you that you don't want your "finger on the pulse of internet marketing". You'll find yourself jumping in and out into the "next greatest thing", instead of finishing what you've started.

Dennis
PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
Agreed! In Marks teaching he talks about people who jump around buying one program or course after another without ever really applying it. I've been doing Affiliate Marketing for about 5 years now and bought tons of materials. I've applied them all. Never have I been more excited to implement what I've learned in Affilo coupled my own experiences and techniques.
smreeves
Trust:
Hey guys.

I also belong to WA and I can tell you that affiloblueprint is far superior. Like was stated before it's really easy to get sidetracked at WA. I have belonged to the WA for a few months and all I got accomplished was writing a few articles for squidoo. In the few DAYS that I have been with affiloblueprint I have;

Found a product to promote
Built a keyword list
Created a website
Written 12 articles
Formatted the articles to make money
Created a banner
Created an animated gif
And made my pages seo friendly

Affiloblueprint gets straight to the heart of what you need to be doing without all the long winded explanations and distracting links. I couldn't be happier with affiloblueprint.
moxy62
Trust:
Hi,

Just read your post. I too have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for over 8 months. I quite because I couldn't seem to get off the ground - good info but I just couldn't put it all together (step 1, 2 .....) There seemed to be too many gaps. After two plus weeks with affilorama and after purchasing affiloblueprint -- for me this seems to be the way to go. It seems better organized, down to earth, gives all the info that WA did + fills in the gaps. Also membership to affilorama non-premium is free with lots of info. Mark is more generous and is a proven success at what he teaches.

Just my opinion. ---- Hope it helps
LOL in your decision.

Betty
elizabeth muesch

chuawenching
Trust:
Wow. I am pretty scared now after looking at the replies here. I had registered WA approximately 1 month after hearing good reviews online before seeing this here. Plus I already got cheated by so many scams ebooks.

Seriously I followed the 3 weeks action plan ... kinda like theories ... I even went beyond that by buying accredited courses - beating adwords, inside the lists and who loves money (read all of them). Seriously, it sounds easy to read ... but yet I have no idea how to start or apply it.

Nevertheless, I am still new to WA so I can't really comment much. But I know I have invested a lot but no money return :(

Is it true that Affilorama 2.0 course is way better than WA for beginners like me and can start earning money? Is it really a step by step? Like step 1 - go to clickbank, step 2 - choose a product, etc.

Do they offer tools like WA (competition tool for ads something like that, website builder, siteRubix, etc)?

I don't mind working hard for it, no shortcut for success. But at least there is light in the dark tunnel for me to follow.

Lastly, it seems Affilorama 2.0 is closed for registration. When will it be opened again?

Should I go for the premium? Sounds advance for a beginner like me and a bit expensive. If Affilorama is consider good (plus many from WA have left and join here), probably I will discontinue WA. What can I expect from this program? Can I get video trainings from the non premium package?

Anyone mind sharing?
miguelito203
Trust:
I am a member of both WA and AB. First of all, calm down. I mean, seriously. There is no need to be scared. WA is totally legitimate and does work. It's how I got my real start (minus the paid surveys and all that other stuff) in internet marketing. Follow the WA 8-week action plan. There is a lot to learn and WA is a good place to learn. I mostly like WA for teaching the free traffic and promotional methods and the research tools. There are lots of people making $1,000s/month just using free methods as a way to build up capital to invest in websites, PPC and so on. You also have to stay a member of WA in order to promote it. There are people making $1,000s/month just promoting WA.

Although WA does teach you about PPC and Google adwords, when it comes to build a website from start to finish, I needed more. That's why I like AB. Getting a landing page ranked in the search engines is a lot easier than getting a website ranked (in my opinion). I have not been a member of AB for long (about two weeks), but I can tell you that some of the stuff (that I have gone through so far) is the same stuff you learn at WA. You know the saying "It's not what you say but how you say it"? Well, I think that is one of the differences between WA and AB. They are two sides of the same coin. They might present different ways or strategies for doing something, but the end result is the same.

I also know for a fact that some of the most successful internet marketers on WA are also members of AB. I have not explored Affilorama premium enough to know what kinds of stuff they have in there. Oh, don't forget to follow the 8-week WA action plan. The first thing to do is find a profitable niche. A niche is a group of people who have a problem or want to learn how to do something, are unable to find a satisfactory solution to their problem (it's your job to provide them with one), and a group of people who are willing to pay for a solution to their problem (i.e. people who want to lose weight, people who want to learn to play guitar). WA's and AB's strategies for doing this are somewhat different. I actually prefer WA's methods when it comes to finding a niche. I hope this helps some.

Joey
chuawenching
Trust:
Hi Joey,

Thanks for that. Let me finish my 8 weeks action plan. If I happen to earn some money along the way, I can cover Affilorama courses too, since it is not open for blueprint 2.0. Probably wait for that.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Wen Ching
miguelito203
Trust:
chuawenching wrote:Hi Joey,

Thanks for that. Let me finish my 8 weeks action plan. If I happen to earn some money along the way, I can cover Affilorama courses too, since it is not open for blueprint 2.0. Probably wait for that.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Wen Ching

Ur more than welcome. :-)

Joey
hasanur
Trust:
Dear friends
I think both of those program are good if you can apply it to your success ( Even though I have not joined any of the program on internet ever) What is the deferrence of tools in both the programs
Free online Earning Information Cent re http://freeonlineearningworldwide.blogspot.com/
Invest 10% Money in Investment program http://safeinvestmentsreviews.blogspot.com/

exitnine
Trust:
Hi Everyone - I have just found this site and the very first topic in the forum I see is Affilorama/Blueprint vs. W.A. This has just answered 50% of my problem. I have been with W.A. for 6 months and I'm almost as lost as I was when I started. There isn't a real "Step 1, Step 2" type training and like someone earlier mentioned, there are sooooo many additional links with all the lessons that I fall off target. It has been very encouraging reading some of the posts. I'm having a hard time with honing in on a niche. Any advise would be welcomed.
All The Best
Linda Stephens (Exit Nine)
hasanur
Trust:
Both are good course if you can apply it ! If you cannot apply what they say it will be boring for you( And you will not be successful I am not a wa or affilioram p member yet)
Free online Earning Information Cent re http://freeonlineearningworldwide.blogspot.com/
Invest 10% Money in Investment program http://safeinvestmentsreviews.blogspot.com/

isle15
Trust:
I have been a WA member for a while now and have nothing bad to say about them, but now that I see what affiliorama has to offer, in my opinion they are better. When ever I asked a question to any of the 2 owners it took at least 3 days to get back to me and their answers were always no more than 1 sentence. I understand they are busy but thats unacceptable.
The 2nd reason I'm switching is because of all the tools here are better than WA
jpastorizo
Trust:
isle15,

I agree with you on that. I joined WA when I first started online almost 2 years ago. They are good to start with and I think both Kyle and Carson are decent guys. I also have nothing bad to say about WA.

However, if you have been around the internet long enough and have searched for the best affiliate marketing forum....well, you will never find anything like Affilorama. There's so much free stuff here to help newbies start making money online.

People don't even have to pay anything, although I personally recommend getting the AffiloBlueprint2.0 course when newbies are ready for more. Affilorama also comes with great support from the staff and of course the guru himself (he probably doesn't want to be called guru - sorry Mark!)

Regards,
Renato

isle15 wrote:I have been a WA member for a while now and have nothing bad to say about them, but now that I see what affiliorama has to offer, in my opinion they are better. When ever I asked a question to any of the 2 owners it took at least 3 days to get back to me and their answers were always no more than 1 sentence. I understand they are busy but thats unacceptable.
The 2nd reason I'm switching is because of all the tools here are better than WA
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
nateg77
Trust:
I too left WA today and teamed up with Mark. I have been at this for a while, and somehow he sneaked by me for a long time. I actually discovered Affilorama doing some keyword research from the WA website and here I am. WA is a good program, I just got a little bored with it.
leader
Trust:
Hi Linda.

I'm one of the many people here in both programs..

I see you don't think there is a step x step tutorial in WA but actually there are many.

Try this one in the WA forum.
https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/wa_foru ... a&start=75
Or Look up Georgie Redneck in the forum.

Also
Look under success stories
Look at the ShareZone under Pot Pie Girl who gives several Step X Steps
And don't forget the original Bum Marketer, Travis for many tutorials as well.

There are many tutorials that take you by the hand and walk you through the process that the author is currently using.
I have yet to see theory used there.

I like both these programs but hate to see you miss something at WA while your there.

Though it is a tendency to say it Must be One Over The Other,.....the real point is to get so well educated that you need,...NEITHER .

Though I am a paid member in both of these programs I still see advantages to them both.

If you are paid up for a month in WA why not get your moneys worth??

Get in there, pick one topic,..say,...article marketing and take advantage of all they have to offer in the training area, the ShareZone and especially the forum..... This resource alone has turned many people around.

Balance what you are learning with the free training offered by Affilorama.

I think that will turn out to be a very good kick start to anyone's affiliate marketing endeavors.

Once YOU are earning enough to pay All your monthly expenses then reassess what you are paying into and why.

You mentioned niches, try these guys, free, for some very valuable info.
http://www.NicheADay.com

Have a good evening.
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
www.WAPlatinum.com

a2zaffil
Trust:
I was a member of WA. I have to thank WA for introducing me to the world of IM in general. If you are a newbie WA is very good. But in my opinion Affilorama tells you how to do things step by step and takes you to another level. Mark's video's are invaluable.

I was referred to Mark Ling from another Internet marketer who is very successful and has literally "made it". One thing she said which is totally true is you want to learn from someone who "walks the walk", not just talk's the talk.

So far I am very pleased with my membership and Mark Ling is an excellent teacher. Well done mate.
leader
Trust:
Well yesterday I stopped being a premium member of Affilorama.

Like many here I'm participating in both WA and Affilorama.

Since I am now paid as an affiliate for WA it is a no brainer that I will stay there and if the recent upgrades are an indicator of things to come, and apparently they are, I'm going to continue to promote them as well.

They recently matched the hosting that is found in Affilorama which is a nice attractor and the planned upgrades, in my humble opinion, will put it ahead of the rest very quickly.

I have to say that I like the look and feel of Affilorama, the lessons the way the videos are laid out.......all of it.
BUT I don't see any value in the premium over the free membership.

As cool as the Tools are they can be found elsewhere for free and though the lessons are presented in an attractive fashion, you can learn the same at ,.......that other place.

What I think really shows is the difference between a program built and maintained by a staff, dedicated to building a list, with Mark over-seeing it all,..and a membership site built by membership input.

Totally different format that, of course, creates a totally different feel.

When I weigh the two paid memberships against each other then WA is far ahead of Affilorama.
Especially since the new add on and the new bonus.

How-Ever The free membership is a different matter Again.
For the rare action taker out there Affilorama free could easily be the only thing they ever need.

That is as long as you don't buy everything that is promoted to you every week and go broke long before you get there :-)
Which is something I just love helping my list to avoid.

I tried to add a sig. file here but it did not take.
So if you have ever considered Wealthy Affiliate there is a Surprise Bonus that you may appreciate me pointing out to you.
http://www.my-linker.com/hop/MerryChristmas

This is a great forum, I hope you all have a very good week-end and a even better Christmas.
www.WAPlatinum.com

neokanobi
Trust:
Hello
Quick question, I'm a newbie to the affiliate world.
My question is what is the difference between Affilorama and Affiloblueprint ? For a newbie starting which of the 2 programs I should select first ?

Thanks for your assistance.

Neo
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Actually, Affilorama is this area that you're already a part of. It has a lot of great information on building a website available for free. And you can learn a lot from it. AffiloBlueprint is a step-by-step program for building a website. Mark shows you how to build a static web site from the ground up. Affilorama Premium is a newsletter filled with great information that helps you build your site and make it grow. It also gives you access to the Blogging Bootcamp, in which Mark shows you how to build a blog site from the ground up.

There's a lot of similarities between the Premium and the Blueprint. The biggest thing to remember, though, is that the Premium is an ongoing payment month to month (which now includes some hosting capabilities) while the AB is a one time payment.

I think the AffiloBlueprint goes into a bit more detail than the Blogging Bootcamp does, but both have a lot of great information and either one can get you started.

I know I didn't really answer which one you should choose, but that's because I think both are great. The important thing is to pick one and focus on it until you have it set up.

Hope this helps at least a little :D

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

leader
Trust:
Hi Neokanobi

Affiloblueprint is just that,....an attempt to lay out everything you need to know to get some income started fast.

Well I shouldn't say it's everything because that can't be done,... but from what I hear it shows you what to do.

A blueprint or complete instructions is exactly what most newbies are looking for and in the greatest need of.

When you start a new job where you will be expected to accomplish a goal for somebody, you are 1st walked through the site, then shown the tools you will be using and shown what the end result will look like. (Hopefully).

Same goes here.
Once you get that knowledge and experience down pat you won't need anyone else to hold your hand anymore.
At that point you are considered a pro or at least capable to do it on your own.

But it's hard to know which way to go online because of all the choices and talk, isn't it.....

You should look in the Warrior Forum and their WSO, (Warrior Special Offer) area and get a feel for who has the best feed-back and thanks for their products.
Hint they have been active members for a few years or more and have many posts to their credit.

You can pick up some excellent blueprints there for like $10. bucks. I'm serious, $10 to $25.
Ones that really work and trust worthy testimonies to back it up.

And I'm not trying to rip Mark and crew out of a sale either because if you are not sure of whats going on then you won't get the full benefit from AB anyway.......And that is not their goal.

Man I talk to people, (online), almost everyday who are wanting to buy some cool tool that will make it all happen overnight, when the can't even use a free alternative yet.

An example is keyword or niche research tools.
If you can't even get results with Googles free research tools you are in for a whole lot of frustration if you dive in to Market Samurai, Micro Niche Finder or any of the other hundred alternative systems and try to get the same results as experienced and focused marketers.

Milk the free information until you understand enough to have a goal.
You know like .....I want to make my first $50. a month from promoting an ebook from Clickbank using free methods only.

- Now you can work backwards and ONLY research the areas of expertise that apply DIRECTLY to that goal.
- And don't look at anything or anyone that wants to distract you from that goal.
- You don't need an auto-responder or any other "Must Have" DO-Dad, whatcha-ma-callit or thinga-ma-bob that has a learning curve attached to it..

The only thing you NEED is to get to work, first learning then doing.

Hey take care and good hunting.

PM me if you want.
www.WAPlatinum.com

missyox
Trust:
I am with Wealthy Affiliate and have Affilorama. I am incredibly disappointed in WA because I bought the membership through a link saying that they had one on one coaching. There is definitely not any coaching at WA. Just a ton of information that you have to sift through. I will not renew my membership. Most people who respond to you in the forum at WA are people who are no better off than you are. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. I bought products from several people at WA who are successful in affiliate marketing and sent a private message to them with specific questions that could help me move to the next step, and not one of those people sent me a message back. I just don't think the people at WA care about your success, only making money off of you.

Affiloblueprint was the only tool that got me taking action. I never would have made my first website without following the step by step instructions with affiloblueprint. I am now a premium member. I think it is the next best thing to one on one coaching.
mack45
Trust:
Hi Missy I had the same problem at WA but have made a few dollars in another short program before finding Affilorama I am still here and going to promote it as best found so far. I found that with the keywords and promoting at WA I had no results. after a month here I can easily see the huge missing steps in the training at WA.It still takes work and goal setting here but I can handle that. I just reread someones comment about the offers that are set to come at us in this program through their auto responder. I used to feel a lot of pressure to to complain about as well then I read a letter from Mark Ling on how he gets a lot of these people to cough up long interviews on their secrets and usually gives them up to us members free. This is a very great and powerful learning tool for free. In this way you get to know who you are buying from first and see if you trust them. You still have the option of not buying only you can benefit either way. I have seen on most courses you have to pay big bucks for this info. Here it is free and you can take or leave it. That factor left me feeling very good about being here. Bruce Mackay
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

bunched
Trust:
On the same subject ( I didnt want to create a whole new thread), what is the main difference between the blueprint, and premium membership? Is there access to more information when you get the premium membership, or is this included with the blueprint?

I have been following the site for a few months now, and watching the videos and doing my research. I havent actually purchased the blueprint product yet, and I was wondering if anyone could clarify.

Thanks!
missyox
Trust:
Affiloblueprint is a 12 week step by step video guide. (Although it won't take you 12 weeks if you get to work). You literally watch Mark and Alleta (I didn't spell her name correctly) build a website. As a newbie, I loved this because it was very detailed not only on how, buy why Mark and Alleta used a particular method. This was exactly what I needed to get my first website up and running. I followed along and got my website up in a week.

Premium Membership: This is only my first month, so I haven't fully grasped the benefits of it yet. With the premium membership you get the bootcamp which with the blueprint, you follow Mark as he builds a campaign. The bootcamp skips over newbie things such as what is affiliate marketing etc. The premium membership is designed, I believe, for those who actually know something about affiliate marketing. He does take you through the process of getting articles written for you and how to use elance to find quality people. Mark shares a lot of detail about link building. You are also shown recaps of the campaign and how the website is doing and how keywords are starting to rank. For me it is the second part of Affilobluerint. Also included are well written PLR articles in different niches. A different niche a month. And a subscription to a guide every month on improving link building, fixing duplicate content, FTP and everything in between.

If you are new to internet marketing, I would definitely get affiloblueprint first, and when you are finished implementing what you learned from that, move on to the premium membership. Affiloblueprint and Premium Membership are the only things I have ever purchased about internet marketing that I was 100% happy with. Every other guide, ebook or membership site I paid money for has left me disappointed or down right ticked off. So if Mark himself doesn't recommend a product, I don't buy it.

Hope that helps.
zendog
Trust:
I joined WA a few weeks ago...only to stumble across AffiloRama a couple of days later. I liked the format, and the fact they are Kiwi's so joined and purchased "AFFiLOBLUEPRINT 2" and it's AWESOME!
I'm a total and complete Newbie and find the latter much easier to follow and understand, as a result I am cancelling my WA membership.
The only thing I'm dissappointed in with AffiloRama? was the upsell when purchasing "Affiloblueprint" ... in an upsell you are offered a package of premium PLR packs to give you a kick start, along with the Professional version of "Trafic Travis" only to learn in the first week of training, you do NOT need the Pro version! ... the PLR packs are average and am unsure if I will ever use them! ... so I feel I wasted $150 nz bucks on the upsell ((
loosooling
Trust:
Had been with WA for several months before, but AffiloBlueprint is definitely, absolutely, no doubt so much easier to follow (and keep me focused!). The video lessons put up by Mark and Aletta are very helpful. I've received my first check from Clickbank, and now waiting for my second check. (The commissions are generated from AB style affiliate websites.) Not a great amount, but more than enough to cover for what I spent on AB. :)
PremiumMember
dmanherz
Trust:
I have to say that I have been very happy with Affilioblueprint. The course, the support, hosting, everything I've seen so far has been superb.

Dan Manherz
chris72
Trust:
Definite AB convert here!

WA was great until they upgraded to Platinum and turned control over to the community.

For those that still think that the forum was excellent at WA, there is just as much good if not better info at (free) warrior forum.

Just my 2 cents,

Chris
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

PremiumMember
joeleighton
Trust:
leader wrote:When I weigh the two paid memberships against each other then WA is far ahead of Affilorama.
Especially since the new add on and the new bonus.

Hey Leader,

Wondering if you might answer a few questions?

1. Affilorama provides 30 PLR articles/month. Anything similar at WA?

2. Affilorama strategy relies heavily on using Traffic Travis to decide which keywords optimize your site for. What alternative to TT does WA recommend?

Thanks, Joe
daria19
Trust:
I would suggest Affilorama for newbies, and WA for intermediate/advanced marketers.

Both offer great information.
http://wp-robot.net - Create Autoblogs with WPRobot Wordpress Plugin

blackbearpaw
Trust:
I just joined Affilorama today and look forward getting started with it. I've been a member of WA since Nov 2007, I'm not new to IM but also not a great success either. Not sure which is better WA or Affilorama. What I like most of WA is their Wordpress Express with over 1200 wordpress templates to choose from and unlimited hosting, all you need is to purchase a domain. I can do the research, outsource my articles, search keywords but it's finding a niche that is profitable and worth pursueing is what I need help with the most. Anyways, look forward to working through the lessons and videos here.

Blackbearpaw
chris72
Trust:
Hey Blackbearpaw

Just a quick Q that's been bugging me....with wordpress express, the hosting stuff that is on site - including the new stuff planned for later in the year - what happens when you cancel your subscription?

Do you get to keep your sites, the templates etc or is it like it was with the old WA, when you canceled you lost access to site rubix, the hosting and all the other stuff?

Cheers,
Chris
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

blackbearpaw
Trust:
chris72 wrote:Hey Blackbearpaw

Just a quick Q that's been bugging me....with wordpress express, the hosting stuff that is on site - including the new stuff planned for later in the year - what happens when you cancel your subscription?

Do you get to keep your sites, the templates etc or is it like it was with the old WA, when you canceled you lost access to site rubix, the hosting and all the other stuff?

Cheers,
Chris

When you cancel your membership with WA you lose everything...site rubix, wordpress express, keyword research, hosting...everything. Last night I cancelled my membership and it was the toughest decision I ever made...not sure if it was the right one either but anywho here I am with Affiliorama.

Blackbearpaw
blackbearpaw
Trust:
Joining Affilorama and purchasing Affiloblueprint was the best decision I ever made, I will continue being a Premium member as well. What I like most it the video lessons and the notes as you go along. Was just wondering if Affilorama is going to match WA with unlimited hosting and integrated wordpress, all you need is a domain and update name server...no need to learn FTP or anything like that.

blackbearpaw
gon
Trust:
Hallo everyone I am gon here :)
I am new in marketing online. but not too newbie also. I had took course of creating Amazon minisite . and i also already success create several minisite.

i came here because my minisite did not provide constant sales. i want to compare the success using this method (AB). Actually lots of good review or success i found on the net using AB mostly come from several years ago. so I want to ask from member here is this AB 2.0 still work in nowdays (not saturated) ?
Can this method "so called of creating profitable site" using AB method can generate constant traffic or sales in now days? because my minisite just get traffic when i promote it (i use social media mostly). if i stop promote then the traffic just go down rapidly :(

thanks so much pal looks for fair review from the experience here.

cheer ,
gon
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
gon wrote:Hallo everyone I am gon here :)
I am new in marketing online. but not too newbie also. I had took course of creating Amazon minisite . and i also already success create several minisite.

i came here because my minisite did not provide constant sales. i want to compare the success using this method (AB). Actually lots of good review or success i found on the net using AB mostly come from several years ago. so I want to ask from member here is this AB 2.0 still work in nowdays (not saturated) ?
Can this method "so called of creating profitable site" using AB method can generate constant traffic or sales in now days? because my minisite just get traffic when i promote it (i use social media mostly). if i stop promote then the traffic just go down rapidly :(

thanks so much pal looks for fair review from the experience here.

cheer ,
gon

Welcome to Affilorama, Gon :)

Yes, Affiloblueprint still works and you can build profitable sites using this program. But you still need to generate traffic through pinging, article marketing, forum posting, social networking and other link-building techniques.

You could also read through these threads:
Is AB 2.0 still practical these days & my honest confession?
AffiloBlueprint - Is it still current?
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

amitda69
Trust:
Hi everyone .My name is Amit. Im completely new in this internet marketing. Last few days I've been reading reviews and watching videos of wealthy affiliate. I saw positve reviews everywhere about WA. And I was about to join WA. And today I searched for WA vs Affilorama in google and found this site regarding the reviews of both.And now I'm confused what to do.As a complete new comer in this internet marketing which one of two do you guys recommend me to join??Waiting for your responses....Thanks....
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Amit :)

I think your question has already been answered by this thread. If you read through the thread, you'll find the comments/feedback posted above really helpful. Both are actually good programs but Affiloblueprint is simpler to follow because it gives step by step instructions on how to build your affiliate site.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
LOL well, you will probably get a biased opinion here since we are pretty loyal followers, but I think that Affilorama is the best training you will find for a total newbie.

I have never been in WA myself but I know several members who canceled their WA membership because the training here was better.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

amitda69
Trust:
Actually Im a student and i dont have loads of money to invest. So after joining Affilorama do i have to invest further money to make money ?? Coz I ve realised that after joining certain programme they want us to join for another programe for certain process in the run of makin profit..As a student I wont be able to afford further money..And I dont want to be stucked at that point with short of money.That's why Im trying to get some answers from you guys.Can any1 help me regarding this or give me some suggestion how i shoud go ahead...Hope u guys understand my situation..Hope to hear from you guys soon...Thanks...
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I understand. the thing is that a lot of it depends on you. I personally know a lot of people who have been able to start with just the free information available. however, some people need a little more guidance, and so they buy the paid programs.

If you can follow the free training, and figure things out, then there is enough free information here available. However, for the step by step plan that walks you through every step of the process, you will have to pay for it, wherever you go.

The advantage to the paid programs here is they give you step by step videos that show you how to do everything that the free training tells you that you need to do, and it gives you a daily action plan to follow.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

stefan1601
Trust:
amitda69 wrote:Actually Im a student and i dont have loads of money to invest. So after joining Affilorama do i have to invest further money to make money ?? Coz I ve realised that after joining certain programme they want us to join for another programe for certain process in the run of makin profit...

I think Mark has several upsells after you buy AB (don't know about AJP), but you can choose to ignore them. However, you do have to invest further money to make money. At the very least:
1. Web hosting: about $10/month
2. Domain name: about $10/year
3. Autoresponder: about $20/month (optional for AB, but I think it's a must for AJP)
4. Article distribution service: $47/month (optional)

Anyway, about WA, I did join them for a while. They offer quite good materials, but you have to decide by yourself on where to start. It can be quite overwhelming since they got tons of lessons and resources. In addition, existing members can add their own lessons, so yeah, it can be quite confusing for a begineer.
amitda69
Trust:
Well thanks a lot guys for your responses...much more appreciated...Regarding domain name and web hosting, Ive join a programme call Acne people search https://acme-people-search.com/.And im paying $10/month for the domain name and web hosting via Global Domain International.So if I'll join Affilorama , will that same domain name and web hosting work or will I ve to set up new domain name and web hosting? Waiting to hear from you soon...Thanks

Amit
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
amitda69 wrote:Ive join a programme call Acne people search https://acme-people-search.com/.And im paying $10/month for the domain name and web hosting via Global Domain International.So if I'll join Affilorama , will that same domain name and web hosting work or will I ve to set up new domain name and web hosting? Waiting to hear from you soon...Thanks

There are two hosting services on Affilorama. One is Affilojetpack hosting which is free hosting for Affilojetpack sites for one year. This doesn't offer hosting access. The other one is a Affilorama premium hosting (free for premium members).

I'm not sure if you could host your GDI domain name on Affilorama's hosting and cancel your GDI hosting or if you could host your Affilojetpack/Affiloblueprint sites on GDI hosting. Maybe you should check their terms or ask their support.
Michelle
Customer Support

jimweb43
Trust:
Same here IrishTom, I have never heard of Wealthy affiliate before. But as for Affilorama Ive been pretty impressed thus far. :)

IrishTom wrote:I have just joined and have to say am very impressed with what I seen and read so far.
I have a question!
I note this site is comparing Affilorama to Wealthy Affiliate (whom I have not heard of),
but my query is how does Affilorama compare to Niche Blueprint. I have a buddy has this one and he swears by it, although I believe it cost him almost $500 and it was only on the market for a short time.
I have looked at my buddy's system and it seems to have very similar content, but a bit more "advanced".
Looking forward to using and enjoying this forum.
Top of the Morning to you all.
Irish Tom
Last edited by jimweb43 on 19 Jan 11 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faradina
Trust:
amitda69 wrote:So if I'll join Affilorama , will that same domain name and web hosting work or will I ve to set up new domain name and web hosting?

You are actually already a member of Affilorama and you have been a member since you joined us on 23 December 2010. You now have access to our Free Affiliate Marketing Lessons and we do not require you to set up a new domain and hosting with us when going through those lessons (in fact, that is not required even in our paid programs. Hosting with us is an option, instead). You also have access to the Free Tools and all the useful resources, such as Internet 101 and the Affiliate Marketing Glossary, that are on our site.

Of course, if you find that you want to buy a new domain as you go through the lessons, you can consider registering it through Affilorama Domains and if you also want to host your sites with us, you can sign up for Affilorama Premium which includes hosting for up to 15 websites, among other things.

This topic was started on Apr 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.