Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

DMS tools

gohanstark0
Trust:

DMS tools

I've been using apps like Asana and Trello for ages, but since the team grew substantially in the past few months, I feel like we need a bit more tools to oversee things. Plus, I started renting a place for me and my closest teammates, so preserving our sites suddenly feels a lot like regular office work lol
So, that got me thinking about whether we should start using a separate document management tool as well. I expect a surge in our daily tasks very soon, so we might need a shared directory that arranges itself in order.
What do you guys think? Also, any recommendations from personal experience?
geraldwasap32
Trust:
Yeah, having a dedicated DMS app can do a world of difference regarding the entire daily operations management process. I interned at a law firm in the past, and they did use software like M-Files and FileCenter for version control, OCR, quick PDF editing and so on. I remember the system having a logical scheme of folders arranged by date and it also integrated with Windows quite nicely - there was no need to create other directories, it was all done from a single source and everyone had access to it, even from their homes. So, I think you should look into apps like that, your team can only benefit from changing their habits ever so slightly :) If memory serves, most DMS tools cost like $5 a month, and there should be a free trial period as well.
Last edited by geraldwasap32 on 22 Aug 23 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

gohanstark0
Trust:
Always nice to hear pertinent advice from someone with relevant experience!
Will definitely look into those apps, thanks!