Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Where can I find possible guest posters?

bart.dvor
Trust:

Where can I find possible guest posters?

I've noticed that guest posting can be very beneficial for bringing more traffic and for SEO as well. But where can I find people that would like to guest post on my website? Is there any platform for that?
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
The best way is to manually scout websites that are within your niche and check if these sites have good page and domain rank so you can have a quality backlink. I also suggest that you check if they offer guest posting and see the requirements needed for you to submit. Also important to customize your email when contacting them for a guest post.

Good luck!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

juherianto
Trust:
You can start finding a list of guest posts by finding other websites within your niche. You can find it on Google by typing several keywords related to your niche. Then, you will find several lists of websites. Ensure that the websites have a higher domain authority than your site to get a high-quality backlink.

Find related niche group boards on Pinterest. You can find a lot of new blogger list from that group board which can be your list for pitching a guest post.

If you have the budget, you can also find services on Fiverr to get the guest post list to save your time researching.
Start your affiliate blog with Bluehost through my link https://tiny.ie/bluehostebiz and get a FREE BONUS Ebook ($49 value) https://tiny.ie/freetrafficebook written by me at NO COST to drive organic traffic to your blog.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
these are some good ideas. one thing though to be wary of when collaborating is making sure its a win win win situation. you should benefit, the guest should benefit, and your audience on your site needs to benefit.

The biggest issue is the guest. After all, you get content, and your audience gets the value of that content. But, what do you have that is of benefit to the guest>? if you are new, you probably don't have much of an audience yet to share with your guest, so you need to find another value to offer them in place of them guest posting on your site.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

noatuofuhw
Trust:
Allow writers to promote themselves or pay for accepted submissions
veeprhomarketing
Trust:
Check your niche domains that are accepting guest blog posts & then send them customized emails for writing articles on their blogs. The thing you need to check is their domain score, as it should be greater than your website.
juliahale8745
Trust:
Google Searches. Google is a great place to start in the search for guest posting opportunities. ...
Prolific Guest Bloggers. Know of any prolific guest bloggers in your industry? ...
Competitor Backlinks. ...
Social Searches. ...
Seek Guest Blogging Opportunities. ...
MyBlogGuest. ...
Get to Know the Blog's Content. ...
See How Other Guest Posts Do.
*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 22 Apr 21 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

reslithtwxpnk
Trust:
Check out Kallisto.io, I think they are the best resource right now to find guest posting opportunities.
I think like any marriage

tandaezeekdv
Trust:
I agree with reslithtwxpnk. Try Kallisto, they are one of the best resources out there to find guest posting opportunities. Good luck!
sekneshgqme
Trust:
I just bought niche edits on Kallisto and I get backlinks from authoritative sites. I hope my ranking will improve after this.
theauslayrixq
Trust:
Yes, I agree with the comments above. Kallisto is a great marketplace for guest posters. You can find lots of good sites there.
dateewfxc
Trust:
Try Kallisto.io, a great marketplace for guest posters and guest posting.
noatuofuhw
Trust:
You can find guest posters on Google or if you have a budget, try Kallisto.io. A great site to find guest posting opportunities.
butlerchristina88
Trust:
A site like Kallisto is a great source of finding guest posts opportunities.
gonzalezkathy30
Trust:
I tried Kallisto.io recently and I found great sites there for guest posting.
kathrynsimmons20
Trust:
Check out Kallisto.io one of the best sites to find guest posting opportunities.
emilyrogers62
Trust:
I found guest posters on Kallisto.io. The site is a great marketplace to find guest posting opportunities.
wilsonann87
Trust:
Wow, so many recommendations on the Kallisto site. I will definitely check it out.
joyceevans28
Trust:
wilsonann87 wrote:Wow, so many recommendations on the Kallisto site. I will definitely check it out.

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here
neneausnlljj
Trust:
There are only two answers to your question. Google it or go to a guest posts marketplace like Kallisto.io.
staystoothkckk
Trust:
I agree with the above comments. Try Kallisto you can find guest posting opportunities there.
nesislwfjlv
Trust:
I use Google to find possible guest posters. I haven't tried Kallisto yet, but maybe in the future. 
reciypjy
Trust:
nesislwfjlv wrote:I use Google to find possible guest posters. I haven't tried Kallisto yet, but maybe in the future. 

Hi there, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.
tasuyknq
Trust:
I'm also planning to use Kallisto in the future. Any comments?
tastapdxae
Trust:
I found lots of guesting opportunities on Kallisto.io. This is the best marketplace for guest posts, in my opinion. 
irenecook80
Trust:
tastapdxae wrote:I found lots of guesting opportunities on Kallisto.io. This is the best marketplace for guest posts, in my opinion. 

Hello there, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.
christinelopez92
Trust:
Wow! Most of the comments here recommend Kallisto for guest posting. Maybe I should give it a shot.
louiseking23
Trust:
christinelopez92 wrote:Wow! Most of the comments here recommend Kallisto for guest posting. Maybe I should give it a shot.

You should try to get backlinks from Kallisto and see for yourself. I've been a customer long enough and I've never been disappointed, not even once, with the quality of backlinks that I'm getting there.
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
I can easily find guest posting opportunities on Kallisto.io. 
soleseriouss
Trust:
You can optimize your website for the term "Guest posting website" and others.

It will help you for sure. you can promote in groups also.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

moughsllosb
Trust:
I've found tons of guest posters on Kallisto.io. I recently submitted my website there for listing.

This topic was started on Feb 04, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.