Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Which is better - Writing blog articles or creating Youtube

avacarrgef
Trust:

Which is better - Writing blog articles or creating Youtube

Which is better to drive traffic? Which is more profitable?
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Both can be beneficial as these platforms are different and they can provide you with organic audience when you got a really good content to begin with
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

dnn
Trust:
I would argue both. In the header of your YouTube videos, add a link to any blog post relevant to the topic of your video, This improves SEO, traffic, and affiliate income potential.
joeaustin
Trust:
avacarrgef wrote:Which is better to drive traffic? Which is more profitable?

Both are good to drive traffic. Obviously own writing blog article is more effective. Video content is more popular now a day's.
tanikacampos
Trust:
Video content is more powerful now a day's to drive a verse traffic.
alexhales716
Trust:
While it is conceivable to show signs of improvement at something that you may not normally be acceptable at, it is simpler to do what you are as of now great at. In the event that you view yourself as a decent author, go with blogging. Then again, on the off chance that you love being before the camera, YouTube is most likely a superior choice for you
nicole.walless
Trust:
It depends on your skills first of all, you have to understand what format will be better personally for you, if you are good in writing, then straight forward on this road. And then think about profitability, you will be able to do it in any case
himanshu.snobtech
Trust:
Start doing both. Make videos on your blogs and vice-versa and then you can bring traffic to your youtube channel from your blog and from youtube channel to your blog. This would be the best strategy.
av1_419
Trust:
For sure it is better to do both. But if you need to choose - choose youtube. Video content is more popular than text nowadays. THe keypoint is simple - video content interacts with both eyes and ears. And text effects eyes only.
So ppl will prefer HQ video content.
Profit Pixels - Premium In-House Forex/Crypto/Trading CPA Deals:
https://link.profitpixels.com/page/affilorama-newaff

bracknelson
Trust:
Blogging and YouTube both are highly profitable if done properly. the answer to which one is better will depend on you and your niche.

In my niche, SEO, there are a lot of videos, but for certain long tail keywords there are not quite as many articles. Therefore, we have decided to focus more on articles for our content marketing strategy. It's all about adapting as per your business needs
moreyrodolfo2765
Trust:
Blogging and vlogging are both great ways for you to promote yourself and can be highly profitable. If you are into writing then go for blogging, if you have some engaging video contents in your mind then go for vlogging.
untheri
Trust:
Creating a youtube channel is better for as long as you know how to get the attention of those who you are targeting to be your subscribers. Basically to get subscribers you are gonna need to have like a very huge social life combined with social media. The more people you can reach, the better it will be for you. Then again if you are good at writing them you can always go for blog instead. It is simpler and easier to attract prospects.
uperald
Trust:
I suggest that you take on blog because it is much easier to grow a blog page that it is to make a youtube channel get all those subscribers. You are not going to love it when you have to create a new video almost once in every three days because that is how it works. I'm pretty sure that writting shooting and editing videos. In go for blog anyday.
tomholland786786
Trust:
Although it's likely to acquire greater in something which you might not necessarily be great at, it's simpler to do what you're already great at. If you think yourself a great author, go with blogging. On the flip side, if you enjoy being in front of the camera, then YouTube is most likely a better alternative for you.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I have done both, and both have a lot of the same struggles, but I personally prefer video, and I use a combination of youtube videos and blog posts. you can also embed your videos to your blog giving you the opportunity to do both. Youtube has something your own hosted blog won't have alread... loads of eager customers hungry for your content. although it takes time and a lot of work to build up a channel, it takes just as much work, and even more at times, to build up your own blog because nobody knows you. if you are building affiliate sites in a niche your are personally involved in, you can build a youtube channel, and funnel people to your own blog or website where you can capture leads and you control the content more.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

reslithtwxpnk
Trust:
In general, blogging is slower than YouTube, but if the authority of your domain is high, it can still get you traffic reasonably quickly. If there is low competition for your keywords and you follow the requirements of their algorithm, you will rank pretty much automatically on YouTube.
I think like any marriage

ronaldandrson
Trust:
do both it will be more profitable for you , wish you luck.
bart.dvor
Trust:
It depends what do you like better. If you are confident that you are able to create quality video content and attract large audience, then YouTube would work the best for you.
charlottelin8995
Trust:
While it is possible to get better at something that you may not naturally be good at, it is easier to do what you are already good at. If you consider yourself a good writer, go with blogging. On the other hand, if you love being in front of the camera, YouTube is probably a better option for you.
https://escaperoom.com/venue/the-ultima ... ura-ca-usa
sharmagautam2909
Trust:
If you consider yourself a good writer, go with Blogging. Here you can change text if want to, can simply go back and add or delete links and texts.
But, in Youtube it is quite impossible to go back and change your video to mention the new affiliate offer.
titeightheja
Trust:
YouTube is great for audience building and you can get paid well with it.
veeprhomarketing
Trust:
Both platforms are very important in terms of engaging with the audience & building organic traffic to your website.
cetetqeq
Trust:
Producing content for Youtube requires a huge volume of equipment. Blogging, on the other hand, only requires the skill to write.
juliahale8745
Trust:
Blogging is the easiest platform to produce content than youtube. In youtube, you'll need a lot of skills to make a video. ... No, blogging doesn't require any video editing skills, camera, and other skills. It's simple, you just got a knack in writing skills and knowledge in a specific niche.
https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Blogging is the easiest platform to produce content than youtube. In youtube, you'll need a lot of skills to make a video. ... No, blogging doesn't require any video editing skills, camera, and other skills. It's simple, you just got a knack for writing skills and knowledge in a specific niche.
https://www.notty.co.uk/services/fraudweb-lite
agamagelv
Trust:
It totally depends on you. I mean that both blogging and vlogging can bring you benefit and you should ask yourself which format is more appealing to you.
sarahboyer
Trust:
Blogging is generally slower than YouTube, but it can still get you traffic relatively fast if the authority of your domain is high. You can rank on YouTube pretty much immediately if there is low competition for your keywords and you meet the criteria of their algorithm.
Social Media Agency 100% focused social media advertising & marketing firm https://sociallyin.com/.

Read our recent blog post - Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth : https://blog.sociallyin.com/tiktok-live

michellemoris
Trust:

Both will give you good feedback considering the profit aspect.
garimonstr
Trust:
Both of these ways can bring much traffic, if you use them properly. I feel that the main question is whether you can shoot videos or write articles.
painsmith
Trust:
I guess everything depends on your personal preferences. If you really like to write articles, then you must do it, because I'm convinced that people in their lives must always do everything they really want. Otherwise, if you're fond of developing YouTube blog, then you just actually can do it. You know, here we also should think about something that you can do better. If you're sure that you can write brilliant articles and attrac lots of traffic for your blog, then why not. Or if you know that you can create great videos for your channel, then you just can do it and also attract some traffic.
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
Both are an excellent source of huge traffic. But if you consider profit then I'll go to creating youtube videos.

Thanks regards
tukin22
Trust:
It is quite a subjective thing and it depends on your personal qualities and interests. I personally prefer to read rather than to watch because reading is faster. I don't want to waste my time on videos when people try to speak slowly in order to make people understand their ideas. Also, I don't like shooting the videos and rendering them. However, your preferences can be different.
kellanfaraday
Trust:
If you're appealing to a crowd/audience that mostly reads–then go for blogging, if you want to opt for a target market that watches videos/are more visually captivated alongside being more interactive, then YouTube would be preferable.
staystoothkckk
Trust:
I think it depends on where you are most comfortable. Both can be a great source of traffic. I am comfortable in blogging because I can present my content clearly to the target audience. Also in blogging, you can also do guest posting whether manually or purchase it on services like Kallisto.io. Blogging is also cheaper than creating Youtube content.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Blog articles are effective when it comes to building backlinks. Inter linking and deep linking are quite possible in the case of blog article writing. Articles within the blog can be linked thereby causing an increase in the organic traffic to your business website.
janefrankel
Trust:

Both are the perfect combination for drive traffic to your site.
scottvirginia39
Trust:
For me writing blog articles is better because you can monetize your blog to brands looking to publish their content. I have been selling guest posts on Kallisto and have been making a good amount so far.
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
scottvirginia39 wrote:For me writing blog articles is better because you can monetize your blog to brands looking to publish their content. I have been selling guest posts on Kallisto and have been making a good amount so far.

I have been finding some good sites on kallisto.io for guest posts. The site is really helpful.
joyceevans28
Trust:
staystoothkckk wrote:I think it depends on where you are most comfortable. Both can be a great source of traffic. I am comfortable in blogging because I can present my content clearly to the target audience. Also in blogging, you can also do guest posting whether manually or purchase it on services like Kallisto.io. Blogging is also cheaper than creating Youtube content.

Hi, have you tried Kallisto.io for backlinking?
charles.gumbley
Trust:
It really depends on your personal needs, requirements, and preferences, and what's even more important on the niche you're working on, for some niches YouTube would be a better choice, and for others blog articles. The suggestion is to also check where your audience is as this will help you in making the right decision.
ethelglover
Trust:

Both are an excellent way to drive traffic but Blogging is considered good among them.
dala
Trust:
If you're more comfortable writing and prefer not to be on a camera, you should start a blog. If you don't mind being on camera and feel confident learning video editing skills, then a YouTube channel is best for you. You know, here everything depends on what types of a person you are. Some people are sociophobic and they are shy sometimes when they need to take themselves on camera, they are introverts and prefer working in calm place without any buzz around thme. While, those ones who create videos are always extraverts, they don't care what people might tell about them, they just do what they want and aren't against new acquaintances.

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.