Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Video Marketing Strategies

video marketing strategies
Trust:

Video Marketing Strategies

Effective video marketing strategies enable your organization to catch the attention of customers for its goods and procedures.

The following are the easy video marketing strategies that any Internet marketer can utilize to develop their business using other people's videos. To do this you need to realize two elements.

1. First of all you need to have a blog of your own personal. This makes sense even if you are not going to do video marketing in any way.

2. You do not have to create your own videos to have the benefit that video marketing can provide you. For example You Tube offers videos that you can copy the code for and place directly on your blog.

I got this valuable infor mation at link removed by moderator

You can check this one. It provides reliable info on differetnt marketing strategies. Happy surfing!
f5mtadas
Trust:
I just want to add you can spread it viral using tell a friend script or affiliate viral script
in your blog for visitors to get the bonus: coupon codes, software and other
17 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=f5mtadas

kdruhl
Trust:
Having someone else's video on your blog is better than having none, but it is not really video marketing. You can easily make your own videos with power point slides and the free camstudio software. At least then you get some traffic from your videos.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could also read the following to get tips on how to use videos for SEO:

Video SEO – Are you surfin’ the tube?

How to harness the power of social media video sites for your affiliate marketing campaigns

How to record affiliate videos
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

fastflipwebservices
Trust:
Tubemogul is powerful also. Get a cheap video created on fiverr, put your main keyword in the headline, copy tags from related videos with tons of views, put a link to your money site in the beginning and end of the video, slap it up on Youtube. Once on Youtube go to Tubemogul (free) and sign up to all the other main video distribution sites, it's a pain to sign up to them all, but well worth it, then you can just upload videos to all those sites at the same time.

You should also push major backlinks to your Youtube video to get your video on the first page of Google, just depends on the keyword your targeting and the competition.

Good Luck!
jothiram
Trust:
What is the best video marketing strategy?

link removed by moderator
onelifeaway
Trust:
fastflipwebservices wrote:... put your main keyword in the headline, copy tags from related videos with tons of views, put a link to your money site in the beginning and end of the video, slap it up on Youtube. ...

You should also push major backlinks to your Youtube video to get your video on the first page of Google, just depends on the keyword your targeting and the competition.

Good Luck!

This is great advice and it works! I have been doing a strategy like this for a few years now and the money does come in... Now is the time for something to really explode video marketing though ;)
NEW Video Marketing Bot that Submits
to HUNDREDS of video sites...
- - www.VideoMarketingRobot.com - -

june_pinto00
Trust:
There are several forms of online marketing through which companies can maximize search engine rankings online, one of which is Video Marketing.

The basic objective of developing and using such videos is to encourage product or brand awareness in the prospective customers and attract them into purchasing the promoted products and services.

Link removed by moderator
knighting
Trust:
Hello friends,

I would like to say, Video marketing is fast approaching becoming a common part of our Internet marketing efforts. If this statement is not true for your Internet business you need to re-evaluate a few things.

Best regards
Hellin
Register yourself at various online focus group collectives and start the ball rolling straight away.
www.e-focusgroups.com

red_fox1313
Trust:
video marketing strategy is good and that divert traffic from youtube to your website. but it depends on the topic of video.
akordyban
Trust:
I agree. Youtube is the 3rd most searched site in the world... developing a video marketing strategy is vital. It is another (visual) way to bring traffic to your site and build your brand/niche awareness across multiple channels.
davita131
Trust:
alexmain69
Trust:
can anyone tell me if you open several youtube accounts for the different blogs, or if you use only 1. For example if you have a different profile/person for each blog should this person open different accounts.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Alex,

I think it would follow that you have a different account for each blog/site, unless it's fine for all these sites/blogs to be linked to just one account, like if they are on the same niches and same authors/owners. However, if these sites are using different "pen names" then it's best that there is a separate YouTube account for each.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

alexmain69
Trust:
Thanks Cecille, been reading up on youtube but this very simple question was never really considered and no good having a strategy if you dont start of right.

I have set my sites up with seperate pen person per niche site with thier own address etc and gmail account so makes sense but just was not sure if google could see it was same ip visiting youtube for 4/5 accounts.

Going to set my first one up later with the 3 videos i got on a fiver gig, not great but three for $5 is a good way to start and learn then post back to my site and give it some new fresh content.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Alex,

I don't think Google would mind the same IP having different accounts in YouTube. I think they would only mind if you are linking all five sites to each other. If you have a separate pen name for each site, then you need to have five separate accounts for those individuals.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

beatrixtuffy
Trust:
As we knows that to be successful videos can't be a simple one-off project or after thought but in my view social proofing content is one of the key factor to find success in this marketing and you should the video have a raw feel that can be captured through a handheld or does the message need to be shared through high-quality video.
adficientppcmgt
Trust:
Thank you for sharing this video strategies, such a great idea!

This topic was started on Nov 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.