Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How increase traffic for my site

bathuy
Trust:

How increase traffic for my site

Hi everybody
I'm building my site and i want to increase traffic to it, i used Social Media as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, i only connect to my friends and publish post but seems ineffective, talk with me, what can i do to developm my site
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
You need to create a Facebook page for your website, and then invite people (not just close friends in Facebook) to like the page. That way, they will be able to see your posts on the page.

We have free lessons on marketing through social media, and blog posts like this one: How to Set Up a Facebook Fan Page

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

evno56
Trust:
You can also join other communities and groups on social media and post about your company for rach to more audience. Create your own page and groups, invite friends and other users and post on them. That will really help you. You can also run Facebook ad to get traffic and reach to maximum customers.
daica85
Trust:
After having your site be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors as well as traffic. There're many ways you can do to promote your site and get traffic, on both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as:
Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, banner ads,...

So that, it depends on your budgets then you choose which methods can give you the best effort. Or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.
Get free Godaddy domain coupons ($0.99 .COM domains) and hosting coupons ($1/mo) at http://eCoupon.io/

amirahara5
Trust:
one of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Social media advertising is better way of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.
Link removed by moderator
Android app development company Dubai
iPad apps development in Dubai

marianko
Trust:
It depends on your niche. Have you tried Pinterest? It's good for pictures with a link back to your site.
Make Money Online Tips & Free Downloads => http://MariansWeb.com

didieraubin87
Trust:
You should create some social network accounts. Then, create a detailed plan for it, get more interactions, invite more friends like your account, comment. You can also try another site: Reddit, it drives more traffics to your site.
joelhuang22
Trust:
Following are some ways to increase traffic:
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Write Irresistible Headlines
4. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
5. Target Long-Tail Keywords
6. Start Guest Blogging
7. Post Content on LinkedIn
8. Link Internally
9. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
10. Get Active on Social Media
11. Attend Conferences
12. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
talentedarther2014
Trust:
currently, i am running three blogs with good traffic. There is a different technique that can work for you. Two types of marketing paid and free. If you have a handsome for marketing then it is very easy to get traffic. If you dont have enough money to promote your website then you can some some the following tips to incraese your traffic.
1. write guest posts
2. share on social websites
3. use bookmarking websites
4. use link exchanging websites
These are some technique that surely works but you need to focus on content. if your content I weak then no marketing can raise good audience for a long time. Therefore should focus on content. for this, you can write bydelf or can hire freelancer writer from diffrenet websites like contentmart. content is the king of seo. so please focus on Content of website.
kkryptonic
Trust:
You need to think global when trying to increase traffic to your website. Your friends can only do so much as far as traffic to your site goes. You have to cast the net a little wider.You could try techniques such as SEO, Social Media,Adwords, guest post and countless others. There is a vast expanse out there as far as traffic goes. You just need to tap into it.
https://record.partners.easymarkets.com/_4kWkAk0OyP9I1IF9JUa0H2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/
Get A Forex Trading Account Plus Free Forex Trading eBook

rachana
Trust:
Website traffic can be increased through
• Read and comment other blogs
• Use social media to post your content
• Blog regularly
• Use appropriate tags
• Link exchanging
jackadision
Trust:
Along with doing backlink, it is also suggested to remove the unnatural link to your blog URL. To do this,

Step 1: Go to the disavow links tool page of Microsoft.
Step 2: Select your website.
Step 3: Click Disavow links.
Step 4: Click Choose file.
For more, you can visit https://support.google.com/webmasters/a ... 8487?hl=en

*link removed by moderator*
bathuy
Trust:
Thank you everyone for the help, there are many useful tips and i have used it so far
bathuy
Trust:
Thank you talentedarther2014, daica 85 and joelhuang22
I think, focus content is truth, outside SEO is number two
daica85
Trust:
bathuy wrote:Thank you talentedarther2014, daica 85 and joelhuang22
I think, focus content is truth, outside SEO is number two

You're welcome, I'm also a newbie trying to do SEO campaign for my website.
Get free Godaddy domain coupons ($0.99 .COM domains) and hosting coupons ($1/mo) at http://eCoupon.io/

carlaseay669
Trust:
Search engine optimization (or SEO) is important for any website. If a site is properly optimized, it will pop up on the first page of a search engine when a relevant term is searched.

Link removed by moderator