Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Zulutrade affiliate program (review of term and conditions)

untheri
Trust:

Zulutrade affiliate program (review of term and conditions)

I've started to read about zulutrade affiliate program. I'm choosing revshare affiliate program. But I still can't figure out some of the conditions. Everyone has its specific features. Please feel free to comment if you have some knowledge in it. In the affiliate program guide, I found the following information (par."5. payments").
There are two commission types.
The first is called High payment Broker Group. The commission varies here from $4/lot to $10/lot.
The second - Standard Broker Group. The commission is $4/lot. The difference between them is in trading volume, which should be fulfilled by the referrals, and in the number of new referrals. Under the number of new referrals I mean the number of referrals you should recruit and bring to the platform during the evaluation period.
Please let me know if someone has tried to work according to this commission type? Can you share your experience? I would much appreciate it.
uperald
Trust:
I didn't get anything. Whenever you register do you choose the type you will be working according to? (the first or the second). What if your referrals are falling out the one scheme and you bring the leads in both directions?
untheri
Trust:
I asked in online chat. The certain group will be assigned to each referral depending on where an investor has opened theirdeposit. Here is the list of high payment broker group: AAAFx, AAAFX International, Amana, BlackBull, FXDD Malta, FXOpen, FXOpen ECN and they will add two more at 01/04/2019,EverFX (sevilla fc sponsor?) and Royal Financials as the affiliate program rep told me in the chat Other brokers offer standard commision plans
llum44
Trust:
What kind of promo materials zulutrade affiliate program provide?
untheri
Trust:
To be short they give everything necessary. No frills.
First of all, it is a referral link.
Second – this is a set of banners. They have around 30-50 different ( translated to different languages).
And third – widgets. There is a standard widget with the registration form, but also they offer an auto generated widget. You are choosing the trader, whose deals can be copied. Widget will show trader statistic. Showing this way the results of the copy trading is convenient. Also in the widget area they have a signup mask which is great to capture leads on our envirment.
Fourth, there is such function as “set traders”. I still trying to figure that out (this function is disabled in my personal account). As far as I understood you can choose which traders will be visible to your referral, and which are not.
Also in the area there are banners for AAAfx Broker, meaning you can swend traffic direct to the AAAFx Broker site.
Every banner has a different landing page btw.
These are the basic materials for promoting. There could be some extra, however this is more than enough.
llum44
Trust:
"set traders" perhaps is for promoting certain traders. I came up with it based on your discussion here about high payment broker group.
untheri
Trust:
Surely! It turns out that you can show to your referrals only those traders you have select. Except that trader actually can open an account with any supported broker and after – copy the deals of any trader. So it seems like you can indirectly insinuate with whom it is better to open a deposit.
I contacted the support team to figure out about this feature. They told next thing. To activate “Set Traders” you need to contact their affiliate department via email, they don’t enable this to affiliates that don’t know about trading to avoid messing the investor experience
By the way, I forgot to mention something in my previous suggestion. This is not really a tool for promoting, but they have an excellent support team. They promptly reply to all the requests.
spoorti1509
Trust:
Well, what kind of promo materials does this zulutrade affiliate program going to provide?
swordseeker
Trust:
spoorti1509 wrote:Well, what kind of promo materials does this zulutrade affiliate program going to provide?

I’m just going to list everything I’ve noticed in my personal account
- referral link
- Widgets
- Signup Mask
- Trader widgets
-Animated/Static ZuluTrade Banners
-Animated/Static AAAFX Banners (AAAFX - it`s they own broker)
- Invite a friend feature (by email, social media)
Also if you are going to switch website to other languages - there are promo materials in different languages. I didn’t test in all languages but tried those that I needed.
christopherbrown
Trust:
"set traders" maybe is for encouraging certain traders. I came up with it based about payment agent group that was large.
untheri
Trust:
swordseeker wrote:
spoorti1509 wrote:Well, what kind of promo materials does this zulutrade affiliate program going to provide?

I’m just going to list everything I’ve noticed in my personal account
- referral link
- Widgets
- Signup Mask
- Trader widgets
-Animated/Static ZuluTrade Banners
-Animated/Static AAAFX Banners (AAAFX - it`s they own broker)
- Invite a friend feature (by email, social media)
Also if you are going to switch website to other languages - there are promo materials in different languages. I didn’t test in all languages but tried those that I needed.

Thanks for adding. I missed to tell about "invite a friend" in my post.
swordseeker
Trust:
What kind of traffic sources zulutrade allows to use? I didn’t find the list. I just want to try something, but I want to find out beforehand is it possible to do so or no.
untheri
Trust:
The list of the sources is available in zulutrade affiliate program presentation
Finance and Forex related Websites
Youtubers, Vlogs, etc.
Educational content sites
Social Media groups
Forums and Communities
Email & Newsletter affiliates (only preauthorized traffic is allowed)
Incentivized traffic (Cashbacks, Coupon) (only preauthorized traffic is allowed)
PPC (according to the guide rules)
Mobile traffic accepted

But I have a friendly recommendation to contact the affiliate manager. They respond promptly. So it will be better to find out in advance whether your promotion methods are allowed or not, rather than cry later about it.
swordseeker
Trust:
Thanks, bro. I didn’t manage to find that presentation, I read only the affiliates program guide, but there is no necessary information here. I will better ask affiliate manager once again just to be sure.
henriettajudd
Trust:
"set traders" maybe is for encouraging certain traders. I came up with it based about payment agent group that was large.
uperald
Trust:
I have cleared up a bit zulutrade business. Basically, they have traders and investors. Traders are trading, and investors are copying the traders’ signals in the passive mode on. But the question is following, if it is clear about the investors – the commission for affiliates is calculated based on the trading volume. What about the traders? Does the affiliate receive any commission for the trader if referral decides to become not the investor, but trader?
swordseeker
Trust:
As far as I understand traders get the commissions from the investors. More investors are trading by using the trader’s signal – more money trader earns. So I don’t think it is possible to leave some reserve for the affiliates’’ commission. This is not 100%, but it is logical.
untheri
Trust:
In order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding, I will tell you how I see it.
1) The clients of the company are called investors. They connect to the traders’ signals and get the money by copying the signals.
2) Traders are connected to the platform and able to provide their signals to investors. They receive the profit based on the number of investors and chosen commission plan.
3) Affiliates invite referrals, which can become either traders or investors. While affiliate can receive the commission only for the investor.

So it turns out that there are following relationships in the company.
Traders get the payment for the investor
An affiliate gets commission for investor
Investors indeed receive a perfect copy trading service for free
swordseeker
Trust:
This is what I said. Zulutrade receives the commission from the spread (as a broker can share only it). It is clear that there is no possibility to pay affiliate commission both for the recruited investors and the recruited traders due to the fact trader gets they own commission for signal providing. So the affiliate get the commission only for the recruited investors. Fairly enough.
uperald
Trust:
Thanks for the clarification. It seems to me way too important as I thought that it is possible to concentrate also on the acquisition of new traders, but now this idea falls away.
agamagelv
Trust:
Does anyone know whether it is possible to be investor and partner of Zulutrade at the same time? I’m interested in Forex a little bit, but personally, I don’t manage to trade good, I would rather copy the deals of those, who are better than me=)
But I understand SMM a little bit, and I was thinking that I could promote Zulu in social media, I have a few groups, one of them is related to trading and investment. I think everything it`s right target audience. The question is just if it is possible to do both things at the same time? If I had to chose I don’t know what would be more interesting for me :)
uperald
Trust:
So probably, why not… I think yes, but it’s better to clarify with the support team ;) Can you tell a little bit more about the groups and how you are planning to promote? I’m just thinking about registering the affiliate program, but I haven’t decided yet how I’m going to promote it, I’m looking at the options.
agamagelv
Trust:
Ok, I will contact support.
Although I’m planning to register anyway, even if I will have to choose, I will choose the affiliate program – I think it has more profitable than just copying the deals. So the question regarding the opportunity to copy a deals I will ask the affiliate manager, and then I will make the decision based on the situation. Regarding the groups - nothing special, just a few public, one is related to the topic of the business, I share different cases. Some entrepreneurs are writing there if they have some interesting ideas or they are looking for something. And the second public is about investments, forex cryptocurrencies, some analytics, news…Not so big groups so far, but there is a constant audience. This is where I’m planning to promote the affiliate program.
untheri
Trust:
You can be both an investor and a partner at the same time, I checked this moment. It’s also possible to be both trader and partner – there is no conflict of interests.
I’ve already registered in the affiliate program and decided that this is the right time to act, and then maybe to change something based on the situation. Now I’m thinking of how to point the referrals to high payments broeks to get more commission ;)
uperald
Trust:
Untheri, finally...

Agamagelv, seems like your groups are the right place to promote zulutrade.

This topic was started on Apr 01, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.