Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Where can I find product reviews?

dodo222
Trust:

Where can I find product reviews?

1)I understand that to be a affiliate, we have to write review for the niche product we have chosen. And i was told that 1 way to write a review is by first joining the niche affiliate program we have chosen. And then they will provide us some of the things to write. How should i do it? I have run through the video here but can't find an answer. Maybe i have miss it out.
Can any1 advice me on this issue?
Should i go to the merchant homepage and click on affiliate at the bottom of the page and then sign up to be their affiliates through their affiliate links there directly?
Or should i go to clickback?

Any idea on this?

2)Also, understand that a merchant may have more than 1 product available for affiliate to promote. Can i also promote their other product too? But then the second product that i am interested to promote is not seen in clickbank? Will i still be able to get commission too?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
1 yes sign up for their affiliate program on their site. most merchants have tools on their affiliate page that you can use to promote them. Use the hoplink generator at clickbank to create cloaked links.

2 it is great to promote multiple products from one site.

On my relationships site I have several products from Meet Your Sweet.com ( one of Mark's sites, great products) It is a great way to build a relationship with a merchant. If their products are worth promoting, use them.

That being said, I do recommend you promote products from at least 2 different merchants. that will keep you from looking biased to one company.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jasondodd
Trust:
When writing reviews you'll have to bear in mind the new FTC regulations for affiliates about keeping your reviews objective and honest. You can use material provided by the merchant e.g. testimonials etc but you have to make sure you don't try to present them as your own.

If you want to promote a product that isnt on CB then approach the merchant directly. Quite likely they will have their own affiliate program you can join. Be mindful that if they are a smaller merchant they won't have the commission payout assurance you have with the likes of CB.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

dodo222
Trust:
Thanks for both your reply. But i am still very confused.
How do i go abut being the merchant affiliate?
Realising in order to post review or promote their product, i have to be their affiliate first.
But how should i go about it?

can show me the step by step process of how you guys do it? or is there any video i miss out?
Like first i need to sign up a account at the clickbank, right?
then i have to go merchant affiliate page to sign up to be their affiliate, isit?
Then what about the clickbank hoplinks?

I am a complete newbie and therefore sorry for asking so much questions.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks
andrewp
Trust:
Hello,
I just got here today, so i dont know if i am allowed to present another forum, but one one of the best product reviews can be found on warriorforums.
dodo222
Trust:
Thanks andrewP. i will check it out too.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
dodo222 wrote:How do i go abut being the merchant affiliate?
Realising in order to post review or promote their product, i have to be their affiliate first.
But how should i go about it?

If you want to register as an affiliate directly on the merchant's site, find the link on the product site that says 'Affiliates' or 'Affiliate Program' then sign up.

dodo222 wrote:can show me the step by step process of how you guys do it? or is there any video i miss out?
Like first i need to sign up a account at the clickbank, right?
then i have to go merchant affiliate page to sign up to be their affiliate, isit?
Then what about the clickbank hoplinks?

You have to create an account with Clickbank to promote products that are listed on their site: https://www.clickbank.com/affiliateAcco ... p.htm?key=

After you sign up, you'll be given a ClickBank ID. Go to the marketplace and search for products that you want to promote and create a hoplink. Post this hoplink on your website, forums, newsletter, etc and you'll get a commission for every purchase made through your link.

It would be best to sign up on the merchant's affiliate program as well so that you'd have access to the product's resources. Give your Clickbank ID when signing up.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jan 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.