Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What else is needed in addition to Affiloblueprint?

pamo22
Trust:

What else is needed in addition to Affiloblueprint?

Mark's Blueprint looks like a really good plan, however, I'm trying to focus and get down to just one system to follow. Right now I'm with SBI which is fine and they provide everything one would need including SE submission, but AB looks to be a bit more "show-me" focused. Budgeting is of utmost importance to me right now so I have some concerns which may seem petty to some. Domain and hosting are cheap enough--no problem there, but...

What else will I need to buy to get my site producing $500/week as is the goal of AB?
Autoresponder? Keyword Search Tools? Opt-in email capture tool?

And then, for the unanswerable question: How long does it usually take? I have gobs of time on my hands right now and fully intend to commit several hours/day to this endeavor. Indeed, if I do use Mark's system I intend to make it an 8-week program rather than a 12-week program. What are the averages for time to reach $100/week, $500/week, $1000/week?

Thank you!
xenopus
Trust:
I'm not sure I'm getting you right. You say you want to focus on one plan. And you say that's SBI. But then you ask all Q's about the AB program. So, you're wondering about changing?
I have to say I also was researching a lot (months by now!) and I was very much in doubt between choosing AB from Mark or the SBI. Both are presenting themselves very well! But let's be honest. Not wanting to offend anyone from SBI or AB, but at the end most of it is ofcourse just one big commerical advertising to sell "their thing". So picking one isn't really easy.
Me, I finally choose for AB since it sort of "promises" to be somewhat quicker in the monitization (hate that word) part. That said I have the "advantage" of being a small time business owner and I am seriously considering starting an SBI project on my business. I can do that during my regular work time. So I hope to get the best of both worlds. ;)

About your last questions. I don't think anyone can really answer those. It depends on so many factors. Assuming you have done all the things perfect on your site. Nonetheless it is something I am curious about ofcourse as well. Cause let's face it, we're all in it for th emoney. ;)
For a sceptical view on things:

diegobrasil
Trust:
It really depends how much do you want to cash into this.
If you do not want to pay anything.
You can do all by yourself, but I think aweber account is essencial
to make money on the internet.
If you want to try some free auto responders scripts also... why not?

It depends all on you!
You can go free always... or you can go buying softwares that helps!
pamo22
Trust:
Yes, I'm considering going with AB over SBI. What makes me hesitate is the unknowns about other stuff I'll have to purchase. SBI includes the items I mentioned and more, all for one price and in one location. Is that a value? Not sure. I guess it depends on what I'll be shelling out in the future for items that are, in practical terms, needed in addition to AB. Then, contrast that with what appears to be a faster monetization factor with AB.

True, nobody can answer those last questions as a promise to me but hearing people's stories is always exciting!
diegobrasil
Trust:
Pamo.
Nice to see you are a Premium Member now.
If you need any help I am here as a friend.

=)
jpastorizo
Trust:
Pamo22,

Starting affiliate marketing you may need only to pay for hosting and a domain name for the website that you will build. You can choose to buy XSitePro for $197 if you have the budget. If not, then use wordpress to create your site. Mark teaches how to create a website using both of these site builders/platforms.

You can always write your own copy and product reviews, as well as your articles that you need to submit to be able to follow an SEO plan. An auto-responder is not needed to start with but will be good to have it as soon as you have the budget of $20 a month or maybe you want to use a free auto-responder. You can start outsourcing some tasks as soon as you have the budget, so you can focus on market/keyword research.

Hope this helps.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on May 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.