Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Wealthy Affiliate Program

ajtoday
Trust:

Wealthy Affiliate Program

Please can any one recommend any thing about these two sites "wealthy affiliate" & Mack Michaels "Maverick Money Makers, would like to see some good evidence for joining any of these, all the reviews that i have seen on mmm
has been with people selling there affiliate? as there is such a lot of good advice on this site there must be some of you with some good info on these membership sites,please.
I am a newbie trying to get it right!
regards,
Andrew.
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Hi Andrew

You are able to get alot oft his content and training in Affilorama for free, that these sites charge for. If you are looking for more advanced stuff our premium membership goes into alot more advanced tactics and training.

Hope this helps you out a bit :)
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Andrew, I agree with Simon. Just learn what you can here and apply it, there's more than enough to help you make a lot of money.

Going from course to course is a good way to not make a cent...

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

goldengate
Trust:
Hi. I have a handy piece of software called Affiliate Elite (I probably should use my affiliate link to refer you there but I won't... I should think you could Google it pretty easily). It searches Clickbank and another affiliate site and helps you pick out all the ones that are selling well both by gravity and ranking. It also sorts by length of time on the market. The point is Maverick Money Makers is doing so well that I joined as an affiliate. I haven't done anything with it yet - I guess that is an important part of it (smile) but as of two days ago it was very hot. Hope this helps. Regards

Sexual Adventurer
http://www.lovesexlaughs.com

joecool
Trust:
I was a member of wealthy affiliates for a few months and Kyle and Carson (the founders) have created a good system and I can't say anything bad about it, it is possible to use there tools and make good money.

However, the bottom line is that as a newbie (which I was when I joined wealthy affiliate) I needed things a little simplier and the affiloblueprint has helped make it simplier than WA did. Even though WA tried, but the truth is following one course of action and one technique such as the one outline in affiloblue print has brought me much much more success.
Carlton

talkreview
Trust:
well, these websites are new to me and i was unable to find any review for these two.

Product Reviews
wollowra
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Andrew, I agree with Simon. Just learn what you can here and apply it, there's more than enough to help you make a lot of money.

Going from course to course is a good way to not make a cent...

Sean

Have to agree with Sean here,
But having said that, if you want to promote them as an affiliate, that's a different kettle of fish.
But, I would promote affilorama as an affiliate, Mark's just so much more of a likable fellow..lol

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

banacek
Trust:
Hey Andrew,

In regarding your original question...

"Please can any one recommend any thing about these two sites "wealthy affiliate" & Mack Michaels "Maverick Money Makers", would like to see some good evidence for joining any of these, all the reviews that i have seen on mmm has been with people selling there affiliate?"

Wealthy Affiliate is a good program, and it has a lot to offer. Yes, I am a member and by default an affiliate. But although WA has a lot to offer its members and can be a great place to learn everything (well, maybe not everything) you need to learn about affiliate maketing, it is not right for everyone. We all learn a little differently and at our own pace. But I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend. I tell them... "if nothing else, you can try it for a month or two, start out with the 8 week training course, and see if it works for you... if not, just cancel". At worst, you spent $40/mo and learned a bunch of stuff you didn't know about affiliate marketing. If you like it and want to stay, then opt for the annual payment which works out to be about $30/mo.

Now about Maverick Money Makers... hey, a lot of affiliates are promoting this program. It has an awesome gravity on Clickbank, great payout to affiliates, AND I just loved watching Mack's videos. I was "sold". BUT, I still did a little due dilligence and found someone who actually bought the program, used it, and discovered that it doesn't work as proclaimed in the sales letter. Basically, the only ones making money with MMM are affiliates selling MMM... not using it. Boy, was I disappointed! There's a lot more that I learned about Mack Michaels and MMM.... all negative, so I stayed away from it. At best, it's a "bait and switch" program, at worst it's a scam... you decide. It does pay very well to affiliates that can sell it, but in this economy, I want to help people - not hurt them! If you are interested in MMM because of the sales page and what the sales page is selling... stay away, because it doesn't work.

Now what others have said about Affilorama and Affiloblueprint are true. If you follow Mark's Affiloblueprint, you should be successful. It's a good program. I enjoyed version 1, and am looking forward to version 2.0.

And as stated above in earlier posts... focus on one thing at a time, one program or system only. Skipping around from one program to another is a recipe for failure. Find something that works for you... master it, and then move on to something else. I don't think you can go wrong with WA or Mark's Affilo-products... but choose one and stay with it.

Hope this helps. Good luck...bj
superaff
Trust:
My advice: stop looking for "get rich push button solution", and follow the step by step lessons here at affilorama.

This is a roadmap to success.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

jonpastorizo
Trust:
Andrew,

I agree with BJ. Wealthy Affiliates is a good place to start to learn affiliate marketing. That was the first "real" place to learn affiliate marketing. I canceled because I was jumping from one opp to another and because I had information overload. I wanted to succeed fast and tried to absorb all I can in the shortest possible time. And of course this turned out to be a bad decision because success is the result that I want and I poorly designed the processes/steps on how to get that result.

I agree with Franck as well when he said do not scour the web for quick fixes. I guess most people who start out in affiliate marketing (myself included) experience huge excitement with the thought of "set and forget" money making system. Their very passionate to succeed but end up becoming an opportunity seeker because if the first product that they followed doesn't work they move on and find that product that they think will bring them to success.

I recently joined affilorama and I've only been active in this forum and and watched the pre-launch vids of AffiloBluePrint 2.0. Since joining here, I have canceled several subscriptions to lists I am a member of. I'm so glad to find affilorama and I thank Mark for this.

Good luck,
Renato
miname
Trust:
hey guys,
i am very new in internet marketing,please give me step from where to start and what to.i dun want to invest my money in anything free process.please guide who are makin $1000 in affiliate matketing.how?
superaff
Trust:
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and start with: The basics.

miname wrote:hey guys,
i am very new in internet marketing,please give me step from where to start and what to.i dun want to invest my money in anything free process.please guide who are makin $1000 in affiliate matketing.how?
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

miname
Trust:
ya but the basic will teach me everything?if u have somthing good to share then plz do!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Obviously the basics won't teach you everything, that's why there are other categories :)

But start there and watch the others as you progress. Have fun :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

craigmattice
Trust:
My suggestion, after reading this thread, listen to those you've asked advice and guidance.

Stop searching for systems, gimmicks, secrets, one-size-fits-all. Start here with the basics and move through the process. Start taking positive action to learn now. You will soon find additional reliable sources to continue your IM/AM journey.

You best learn this information and business through active participation, taking action, and, oh, lest I forget, failing on a regular basis. That's the fun part, so fail fast and often. You'd be surprised how that shortens the learning curve.
"Make it a great day to remember!"

Craig
www.aboutcraigmattice.com

txaloc
Trust:
I personally had a very bad experience with Wealthy Affiliates. Self-confessed millionaires that apparently feel the need to use confusing tactics to lure people into their membership program.

I almost never complain when I don't like a program, I just cancel, but they really got on my nerves, with their "we give so much" kind of crap.

It seems that the bottom line is: I have to honor their fine print, but they can use whatever tactic they want.

I really like Mark's crystal clear style. This week I got up twice at three and four o'clock in the morning to be at his webinars, and happy I attended.
videoinviter
Trust:
by miname on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 am

hey guys,

In response to the above post, Perhaps you should look into Ed Dales 30 Day Challenge. A valid point is that if you want to build a business some investment will be needed! You are on a site with great resources! Why not use them...
http://www.sean-breslin.com/easy-video-producer.html Video Landing pages for affiliate marketers with built in autoresponders for Free!

This topic was started on Feb 25, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.