Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Should i promote dating site ?

pankaj arya
Trust:

Should i promote dating site ?

Hi all
i recently came across few dating sites and as now a day lot of people are interested in online dates.
is it a good idea to promote dating sites ?

Some of them are offering $8 per lead. Should i go ahead ?
faradina
Trust:
Hi Pankaj,

I do not see anything wrong with promoting dating sites. As a matter of fact, the dating niche is one of the most profitable ones on the market.

So go ahead and promote them :)
pankaj arya
Trust:
Thanks for your advise, i will be giving them a try. would you like to join any dating site i will be referring ?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Dating is actually a great niche. I heard friendfinder.com has a good affiliate program. You can also check existing dating sites. Some offer good commissions to their affiliates. You can also promote some of the books from meetyoursweet.com :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

careybaird
Trust:
Michelle is right. Dating site is one of the most profitable affiliate program to promote. Aside from ebook and digital products, dating sites is a priority to the most since people are searching for dates online.

Go for this program and hoping for your success.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

michael025
Trust:
That's a good idea there Pankaj. Dating is a great niche. Aside from the basic commodities, I think social relationships is a niche where almost everybody fits into your market. Research into this thoroughly and go for it. There's a lot of money to be made here : )
sams
Trust:
Please do some keyword research before getting into this. Dating niche is competitive...so, marketing may need upfront money and more efforts.
Web Designing | Online Marketing
www.flexaweb.com

mike_belch
Trust:
As far as I know dating niche is one of the most profitable in the web. People do not give up using various dating sites, so they will be popular for a long time.

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.