Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Selecting a quality product for my sub-niche

craigmattice
Trust:

Selecting a quality product for my sub-niche

I've made tremendous progress on this new internet and affiliate marketing journey. This website has made things so much clearer and easy to apply in the learning curve of a subject totally new.

I'm at a bog right now as to selecting a quality product for my sub-niche, of which I've decided on two.

I've followed the training in looking at the different locations, searching using my keyword phrase and question + affiliate and gotten some good ideas. I've found the selection of "quality" products slim on CB so I'm concentrating on known quality products from professionals in the niche and discovering their individual affiliate programs on their sites.

Should I just bite the bullet and select one? Am I experiencing the fear of failure in my selection? I know I don't want to waste my time and energy however, I know I must fail fast and fail forward to get to success.

Any guidance, insight, and advice would be appreciated.
"Make it a great day to remember!"

Craig
www.aboutcraigmattice.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Just select one. If it's not as good as you think, you'll find out from refunds etc. You can always change things later.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

craigmattice
Trust:
Hi Sean!

Thanks for the response. Ironically, I've been spending the last day and this morning narrowing down my selection. I'm finding CB very restrictive with all of their policies. I will make a decision TODAY! I need to move on, put this together, and build my website around the niche and the two sub-niches.

Craig

craigmattice
Trust:
Update!

Irony on irony. I selected two affiliate products, one for each sub-niche, based on many factors I've learned from reading threads and tutorials. The funny thing is, both are on ClickBank. So I retract and modify my previous statement to, I will see how things go with the products and ClickBanks processing. I do have an open mind.

I've learned there may be many products available, the trick is to maintain your standards, not to compromise, and do thorough due diligence on the products being evaluated. I feel the next key will be to track, track, track, and adjust accordingly.

Craig

This topic was started on Apr 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.