Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Royal Partners - gambling affiliate program

danilukanton75
Trust:

Royal Partners - gambling affiliate program

Royal Partners is a promising and growing partnership program that will allow you to earn on attracting gambling players.

Royal Partners works with growing, trusted and licensed brands. Among them are gaming websites with high natural traffic of visits: ROX, FRESH, SOL and JET.

Why is it profitable to work with Royal Partners?
- Big brands with high conversion rates
- Individual restructuring of negative balances
- Profitable RevShare (up to 60%) and CPA (up to $100) partnership
- A wide selection of promotional materials
- Monthly and weekly commission payments
- Special privileges and bonuses for regular partners
- Fast withdrawal of money through popular payment systems
- 24/7 online customer support

Start earning with Royal Partners!
tekasa
Trust:
Guess that gambling affiliate program is a very bad thing mostly because gambling is all about cheating on people, you know. I believe that if you want to make various affiliate programs then you have to make it legal. Gambling is an illegal activity that's why it won't bring you any profit. Of course, there are some situations when gambling cn make you real rich, however I thik today people are well educated and they don't like gambling at all. Unfortunately, there are some people who have a psychological diseases which triggers them to lose all their money on gambling, nevertheless I suppose that we have to help them, but not destroy.
nissentroels
Trust:
where do you make payments? thank you very much in advance for the answer

This topic was started on Aug 01, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.