Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Promoting Affilorama - Is It Still Worth It?

rudolf
Trust:

Promoting Affilorama - Is It Still Worth It?

Hello,

I think I've straightened it out and I'm kinda liking the idea of a review site. There are a lot of products, so why not review them and help people make the best decision?

This afternoon I decided that reviewing affiliate sites would be a good idea - until I figured out what "Reviewica" exactly was. I feel like it's already been done! I really like the Affilorama program, because I will earn commission not once, but as long as the member stays with Affilorama. And, I feel very safe because my affiliate is helping me help him.

For months I've been figuring this "affliate" thing out, and finally I decided to sign up to Affilorama, rather than buying an e-book, since I dislike the "here's how it needs to be done and that's it" approach. How can I still make a review site of the "money making" programs, without interfering spider's business? I feel like his competition is too much for me. Or should I refrain from these products and find something else?

::Edit::

I've noticed Reviewica is even bigger than that; it has LOTS more reviews from many more categories. I can't tell you how jealous I really am. Spider's done the work; exactly how I imagened it should be - I think I'll go to my room and get depressed.

::/Edit::

Thanks for your replies,

Greetings, Rudolf
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Rudolf wrote:Hello,

I think I've straightened it out and I'm kinda liking the idea of a review site. There are a lot of products, so why not review them and help people make the best decision?

This afternoon I decided that reviewing affiliate sites would be a good idea - until I figured out what "Reviewica" exactly was. I feel like it's already been done! I really like the Affilorama program, because I will earn commission not once, but as long as the member stays with Affilorama. And, I feel very safe because my affiliate is helping me help him.

For months I've been figuring this "affliate" thing out, and finally I decided to sign up to Affilorama, rather than buying an e-book, since I dislike the "here's how it needs to be done and that's it" approach. How can I still make a review site of the "money making" programs, without interfering spider's business? I feel like his competition is too much for me. Or should I refrain from these products and find something else?

::Edit::

I've noticed Reviewica is even bigger than that; it has LOTS more reviews from many more categories. I can't tell you how jealous I really am. Spider's done the work; exactly how I imagened it should be - I think I'll go to my room and get depressed.

::/Edit::

Thanks for your replies,

Greetings, Rudolf

Your not taking anyone's work unless you copy his website. The same could be said about Spider, that he "copied" someone else's idea.. in fact he took his idea from toptenreviews so technically you could go down the line forever. You use what works in the business and that is the review style page (one of the ways it works). His site just happens to be about a lot of products rather than one. That's all - nothing more nothing less :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Theres no reason to get depressed. There are tons of review sites out there.

Is there any reason why you can't incorporate some reviews into a content site?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rudolf
Trust:
Hi guys,

thanks for the replies. I've recoverd from the depression, and this morning I started to think of ideas. What review sites are out there, what do they look like in terms of layout, style, tone of voice, etc. I realized I could also choose from many more affiliate programs at clickbank.com. I'm going to look into that. I've gathered a lot of ideas already and am deciding upon the final domain name. So thanks again for all your help.

Apart from that, it is still a shame spider is stopping his work. He's done such a great job and his Reviewica looks pretty much perfect. He's got it all figured out, and perfectionized. A shame of all the effort I must say, especially since he came up in google on eighth position for the search term "Affilorama".

Thanks again!

Greetings, Rudolf
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds good Rudolf.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Rudolf wrote:... it is still a shame spider is stopping his work. He's done such a great job and his Reviewica looks pretty much perfect. He's got it all figured out, and perfectionized. A shame of all the effort I must say, especially since he came up in google on eighth position for the search term "Affilorama".

Did I miss something? When did he quit? I thought he just wanted to stop the daily progress for the forum.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I assume thats what Rudolf meant. Although I'm not sure if Spider is still around....
www.SixDayWeekend.com

rudolf
Trust:
Hmm, well, I read spiders Blog saying he stopped a project of his that made him 250-500 a day. Or isn't that his blog?

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Rudolf wrote:Hmm, well, I read spiders Blog saying he stopped a project of his that made him 250-500 a day. Or isn't that his blog?

That was something different.. a long time ago. He still works from Reviewica