Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Please review sales page, how to increase conversions..

PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:

Please review sales page, how to increase conversions..

Hi Everyone,

Well, its been a while since I launched my product to help men overcome their jealousy..

I have been getting a slow build up of sales over the last few weeks, averaging around -
1-2 per week mostly through PPC..but I would really like to improve on this as much as I can.. bearing in mind that my refund rate is extremely low at the moment.

I wondered if you guys wouldn't mind having a look at the sales page, and letting me know your thoughts on how I can improve things?

Here is the url: http://therealmansguidetocontrollingjealousy.com/

Any advice you can give me would be really appreciated..

I do believe this is a very useful product, and as I mentioned about my refund rate, it is very encouraging, as I guess it means that people are finding it genuinely useful!

Thanks again guys, really appreciate the help.

Duraid
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Hi Duraid,

I didn't find much to criticize, mostly just some minor things.
--------------------------------
Maybe major stuff?
Notice that your Policy page looks messed up. Font is huge and partly hidden by the masthead (in Google Chrome and in MSIE 9).

Also was able to navigate to your "Thank You" page - even though I didn't buy anything. That can't be right.

It always bothers me when no price is given on a sales page. Price is a major parameter of any purchase. When it's hidden, I feel the seller is untrustworthy and their credibility takes a big hit in my mind. I thinks it's much better to show the price in front:
1. Any price generates sales friction (anxiety). If you hide it, you lose the opportunity to wipe out the friction by expressing or re-expressing the benefits (Unique Value Proposition) right next to the price and at the time they encounter the price.

Remember "Sales happen in the mind of the prospect, NOT on the page". That means at the very instant they see the price and experience the anxiety is when you need to neutralize that anxiety by showing the benefits - not only near the top of the page (which is also necessary). What they previously read near the top of the page is now history and not so immediate in their mind as the price is.

2. Friction will be increased if the prospect must search for the price. They know there will be a price. The fact that it's hidden and they had to go "uncover" it will just make their anxiety greater and harder to nullify, and your credibility less, if you try do so on another page.
-----------------------------

Minor stuff:
The mottled look of your masthead background doesn't work very well for me. It just looks "dirty" or like some kind of graphics problem to me.

Instant Access – 24 Hours A Day – 7 Days A Week – 365 Days A Year!
Is this really necessary? Doesn't everyone know they can order online any time?

Frankly, I've never understood why this long, l o n g, l -- o -- n -- g model of sales pages work (and I guess tests prove that they do work). I just can't stand to read all these redundant and obvious statements, one after the other after the other, after the other. B-O-R-I-N-G. I always skip over that junk - but maybe that's just me.

Not professional to have a link to your home page on your home page, which only takes you to (you guessed it) your home page.
----------------------------

Congrats on your use of images - I think they're excellent and a good example for others to follow.

Hope this helps...
PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:
Thank you very much for your response.

I have implemented some of your suggestions into the sales page.

I will take on board putting the price of the ebook on there also. Also looking to add the add to cart button to several different places on the sales page..

If anyone has any other suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know..

Thanks.,.
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Thanks for your response Duraid. It's nice to know when one has a positive effect.

Don't forget the value of A/B Split Testing. You could use Google Website Optimizer to see if putting the price on your sales page gives better conversion results than not showing it. Scientific marketing always beats guessing, IMO.
PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:
Hi jimcoe,

Yes that's true.. I want to doing a lot more split testing to see what will help increase conversions..

Does anyone know where I can get exit-pop up? All the major sales pages out there seem to be using it, so there must be some benefit to having it there...

Duraid
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Duraid,

I know you can create an exit pop-over through Aweber. You can create an opt-in form and then indicate Exit Pop Up in the Pop-up Behavior. There are also other exit pop overs you can use but most of them are paid services/apps.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Mar 19, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.