Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Not seeing results from affiliate program www.Burnthefat.com

kirk
Trust:

Not seeing results from affiliate program www.Burnthefat.com

:roll:

Hello everyone

I am a new member of Affilorama and am excited to be giving this a try. My question is...I have picked an affiliate program and have been running ads for it (Burnthefat.com). I thought I would start small with ads, then work up to sites, and then opt ins, etc. Except I have only made one sale in about three weeks. I am on a budget, only running $5 a day on Google. At what point should I see results before I try something else? I am split testing my ads, used wordtracker and Traffic Travis for my keywords (500+). Help!

Kirk
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Gday Kirk,

If you are looking to make a few sales, I would recommend lifting the budget. $5 a day isn't really enough. How many clicks are you getting a day? If you're only getting a handful, then you won't get many sales either.

How many adgroups do you have too?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Kirk,

Why wait to build your site? Keep working at Adwords but Instead of waiting to build your site, do it now and get visitors for free.

Grab a domain for about 8 or 9 dollars and a 10 bucks a month for a cheap host - you can put up a wordpress blog and start writing about your product and market and I guarantee you, if you do some keyword research, include keywords in your titles and posts, the traffic and sales will come.

If you want to save even more money, get a free blog at blogger or one I like even more: http://www.terapad.com/ also FREE!

Don't wait- jump in now :) it's the best way to learn!

Promo
kirk
Trust:
Thanks for the quick response.

I am averaging about 20 clicks a day on about 4000 impressions. Is that too low? Is there a rule of thumb on how many impressions and clicks you need to make a sale?
Also, I am only running one ad group. One last question: how many keywords is too many? If you have say three hundred keywords, but only the top 20 or so are getting clicks, are all the other 0 clicks and 0 impressions dragging down you clickrate??

Thanks again

Kirk
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Kirk wrote:Thanks for the quick response.

I am averaging about 20 clicks a day on about 4000 impressions. Is that too low? Is there a rule of thumb on how many impressions and clicks you need to make a sale?
Also, I am only running one ad group. One last question: how many keywords is too many? If you have say three hundred keywords, but only the top 20 or so are getting clicks, are all the other 0 clicks and 0 impressions dragging down you clickrate??

Thanks again

Kirk

That is too low. You should be getting 40-200 clicks off of 4000 impressions. Remove the keywords that are not performing for you. Also make sure the content network is off.