Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

New Clickbank Product to promote..

PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:

New Clickbank Product to promote..

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know I have a book on jealousy that I have started to sell on Clickbank, which is specifically aimed at MEN in relationships. It's has taken me a while to put it all together, but it's finally here:

http://therealmansguidetocontrollingjealousy.com/

I hope that the book will have a wide range of appeal across many niches, not only in the self help, but also in
save your marriage/relationship, get your ex girlfriend back, and even men who are interested in dating products. Jealousy may a part in any of those situations.

Many men have suffered from jealousy and don't know enough about it to be able to handle it or to overcome it.
And it is, I believe, at the route cause of a lot of relationship problems/break-ups.

I hope it will be a good product for you to promote, and something that will be very appealing to men.

I have priced the product at $19.95, as an introductory price, but I hope to raise this at a later date.

If you have any questions, or feedback for me, then please don't hesitate to email me.

Duraid
mack45
Trust:
Hi Duraid I was checking out your product and sales page it looks well done and fits most of the product qualifiers for a affiloblueprint campaign I have not checked the keywords to see how hard it would be to get traffic to the offer .
But it may help if you had a few some where and if you do great . I just wanted to let others know that it does check out way better than some offers I have found here and in the bootcamps.
I hope this post will give some one new or looking a vote of confidence in trying a campaign on the product.
Good luck with it I would do it myself but I have to much going on now myself.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:
@mack45 -thanks for the kind words, much appreciated!

I am getting more and more affiliates promoting the product, which is very encouraging.

I have spend a long time putting the product together, and I think it will deliver a tremendous amount of value to the reader.

Thanks everyone!
ishuvonet
Trust:
It seems a good product.I hope it will get many affiliates in CB.
Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :http://rebateprocessorjobs.com/affiliates.htm

This topic was started on Jul 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.