Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

My Clickbank Business

netfitters
Trust:

My Clickbank Business

Hope this is posted in the correct category. I'm surprised that there isn't any information in the forum about this new product. I pondered for about a week and then finally took the plunge. Some of the information is helpful, but what is REALLY starting to annoy me is that I submitted the information for my first site 2 days ago and they still haven't uploaded the site to my server. Now I'm certainly no SEO, PPC, CPA, etc. expert, but I do know a lot about websites and this should take all of about 10 minutes to do. I have also noticed that their support is severely lacking in response times especially compared to here where it is lightning fast. I submitted a ticket early this morning inquiring about status and asked if they could just give me access to a .tar file so I could upload it myself and still haven't heard anything. This afternoon, I replied directly to a previous ticket and was told 5 hours later that it was escalated to the installation team. That was 7+ hours ago and still a blank site...grrrrr.

Has anyone else had any experience with MCBB? I am interested to hear your thoughts and experiences with the program. For those of you that don't know much about it, it's basically a plug-n-play site for CB or PayPal where you get to pick 1 of 10 different niches. What concerns me the most is that if 10 or 100 or 1000+ people all have the exact same website with the exact same copy with the exact same graphics, how are any of them going to be ranked high without a) having a pre-existing subscriber list of 10,000+ or pay a significant amount of $$$ on keywords? I joined through the Affilorama referral link and was optimistic that I could get a few sales a week to supplement my income which would allow me to focus more time and $$$ on my AB business. Thoughts anyone?

- Jeff
mortalengine
Trust:
Some interesting comments here at warrior forum

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-ma ... s-com.html
netfitters
Trust:
Thanks for the link. OMG Magnum, I can't believe the horror stories over there. Guess I'm glad I didn't opt for all 10 niches as those poor people paid $997 IN ADDITION to the initial $497. Well, Day 3 and they still haven't uploaded my first site and I haven't received a response from support or the install team, so I felt I had no other choice but to cancel. It's kinda sad, cause if it just lived up to all of the pre-sales hoopla, then it would have been a pretty good product. I can write a more detailed review if anyone is interested, but the above thread is a good read and has lots of props for Affilorama. Makes me glad that I started out here.

- Jeff
mdf212
Trust:
Hi Netfitters thanks for the link I would love to know what has happened since your post!
Please advise as I have been PRESOLD and am very interested in getting involved!
Thanks
mark
mdf212
Trust:
WOW, I just read the thread at the Warriors forum!Just unreal!

This topic was started on Aug 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.