Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Mindmovie Affiliate Payments

garyjenkins
Trust:

Mindmovie Affiliate Payments

Hello everybody:
I have a question about the Mindmovies company. Are they faithfully paying affiliates for sales made? I ask because I just created a product review for my Jetpack website and was looking for sample Mindmovie videos on Youtube to add to my site as demos of what the product can produce. I came across the following comments written by the creator of a very popular video (365K views). This is the winner of the Mindmovies 2007 $5000 best movie prize.

Bottom line - - If they are undependable, why invest the energy? I'd sure be more comfortable if they were on Clickbank.

Thanks in advance for responses. Gary .

And p.s. Needless to say, as cool as this video is, I did not post it on my site.

Here's the comment - -
"Thanks YouTube viewers and MindMovies.com for making this video the winner of the $5000 award.
I had no idea so many of you would find inspiration from this little video I did for fun in my free time.

***I AM DONATING $500 BACK TO MINDMOVIES but since they had already planned on having another contest this year, I hope they will take the $500 and have some runner-ups this year so there will be more than one winner***

Mindmovies stopped paying commissions even if you sell, that's my experience, and they don't answer back so the only thing I recommend is use the free MovieMaker that comes with most PCs and collevt pictures off the net and put in your own affirmations, and set it all to your favorite song. You can do this for free".

url for this video and associated comment is: http://youtu.be/s-WscYZuPtE
Find out the facts about how to SAFELY lose weight.
http:www.losingfatfacts.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for making us aware of this issue, Garyjenkins.

I have sent an email to Mind Movies Support ( http://www.mindmovies.com/v2/page/support ) and I will update this thread as soon as I receive a feedback.

Take care!
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Gary,

I have received a reply from Mind Movies and they said that they still pay commission to their affiliates.

-----------------------

Yes, we actively pay affiliates on the monthly basis. We value each and
every affiliate relationship we have, and make sure they are taken care of
appropriately. The only reason an affiliate would not be paid would be if
they failed to submit the proper paperwork (tax forms, Paypal etc.)

-----------------------

I also searched internet marketing forums and I didn't find any complaints from Mind Movie affiliates regarding their commissions. Maybe it was just one case and they were able to resolve it :)

Please let me know if you have other concerns.

Kind regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

garyjenkins
Trust:
Thanks for the excellent followup Michelerana. I feel better now, especially since I had already spent several hours putting together a review.complete with video samples.

Perhaps the person whose comment I posted just had a case of "sour grapes" about something OR did not provide tax info - - who knows?

Thanks again, Gary
Find out the facts about how to SAFELY lose weight.
http:www.losingfatfacts.com

PremiumMember
process
Trust:
Hi guys

A quick comment on Mind Movies. I bought Mind Movies well before I decided on becoming an affiliate or having websites so my motives were purely for personal development. I regularly use it.

What I can say is that I have found their service and reply to enquiries as TERRIBLE....and when they do reply unprofessional.

Love their product. Promote it in my websites. But not impressed at all in their follow up.

In other words so much of their good work and great product...and it is a great product..is lost in their substandard customer service.

Don't like to bag people out, but these guys are a little too caught up in the Hollywood glamour and a little too lost on good customer service.

My last email to them through my affiliate link asking for a version of the new product 2.1 to test and to use personally did not even receive a reply.

Maybe others have had better experiences here?
"When you have the choice to be right or to be kind - just choose kind"

-Stuart Wilde

PremiumMember
process
Trust:
Hi guys

A quick comment on Mind Movies. I bought Mind Movies well before I decided on becoming an affiliate or having websites so my motives were purely for personal development. I regularly use it.

What I can say is that I have found their service and reply to enquiries as TERRIBLE....and when they do reply unprofessional.

Love their product. Promote it in my websites. But not impressed at all in their follow up.

In other words so much of their good work and great product...and it is a great product..is lost in their substandard customer service.

Don't like to bag people out, but these guys are a little too caught up in the Hollywood glamour and a little too lost on good customer service.

My last email to them through my affiliate link asking for a version of the new product 2.1 to test and to use personally did not even receive a reply.

Maybe others have had better experiences here?
"When you have the choice to be right or to be kind - just choose kind"

-Stuart Wilde

valcine
Trust:
michellerana wrote:Hi Gary,

I have received a reply from Mind Movies and they said that they still pay commission to their affiliates.

-----------------------

Yes, we actively pay affiliates on the monthly basis. We value each and
every affiliate relationship we have, and make sure they are taken care of
appropriately. The only reason an affiliate would not be paid would be if
they failed to submit the proper paperwork (tax forms, Paypal etc.)

-----------------------

I also searched internet marketing forums and I didn't find any complaints from Mind Movie affiliates regarding their commissions. Maybe it was just one case and they were able to resolve it :)

Please let me know if you have other concerns.

Kind regards,
Michelle

That's cool that you would research their affiliate program on behalf of one of your site members. Kudos!

Valcine
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for your appreciation, Valcine! :)
Michelle
Customer Support

elyfields
Trust:
Great.

I saw this thread just after I signed up on Mind Movies.

They should be better after 4 years now.
Ely

This topic was started on Apr 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.