Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Looking for a truly GREAT I.M. coach!

cosmolito
Trust:

Looking for a truly GREAT I.M. coach!

I have a website that is pulling in north of $1000/month with MEGA potential to triple or quadruple sales. My goal is to get to 10x current sales but I am in need of PROFESSIONAL help. I need the best advice because I don't want to do anything to hurt what I got going on.

Does anyone know of a truly great person who offers professional internet marketing coaching?

Thanks.
“Online social media is quickly eradicating off page SEO as a viable means of gaining rankings.”
- Charles Heflin (cutting edge SEO expert)
www.cosmokeenan.com/synnd

kakaboo
Trust:
why would u need to find a coach if u already have managed to make 1k/month from your site.. does not make much sense at all. just duplicate the same things you have done with other sites , or with more pages
wollowra
Trust:
Just upscale/duplicate what you have done so far.. is that possible in your niche?
It also really depends on how you are making the income.
Affiliate sales, adsense, advertising, JV's etc..

But a coach can be good for mindset and to run things by, so you know if you are on the right track.
Hope you find someone good.
:)

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I have to agree with what others said above, you really don't need a coach. the biggest thing to do is spend that money on outsourcing instead of coaching. Pay other people to do the work for you and it will scale pretty quickly.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
A successful Affilorama member, Sean Morrissy, is offering coaching services: SixDayWeekend

I think James also does personalized coaching. ;)

All the best! :)

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing or recommending these services. I recommend that you do proper research and try to ask feedback from other members.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

harvestseo01
Trust:
I agree to the comments above, you have to spend a big amount for that. Just try to research on it if you doubt.

This topic was started on Sep 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.