13 Jun 15 12:31 pm
LeadsGate Payday Affiliate Program: Up To $180 Per Lead
Affiliate networks struggle every day to keep their affiliates satisfied and prolong the most valuable partnerships as far as possible. However when it comes to money, very few would pay a substantial reward for high quality leads. But LeadsGate Payday Loan Affiliate Network
does: now every publisher has a chance to receive $180 just per one lead
. So if you are looking for the best way to monetize your US payday leads, LeadsGate payday affiliate network is a perfect suit. Let me explain why:
1) The most important thing, as written above - LeadsGate has the highest possible payouts, up to $180 per lead
. Some networks claim they pay like $220 or even higher for a single lead, but that is nonsense
since the maximum price lenders pay for a lead in that industry is $200. And how about network’s commission? You’ve got the point.
2) With conversion rate like 25% and automated minimum payment $100 you will get your money quickly and without any problem using the most convenient payment option for you: WebMoney, PayPal, Wire Transfer, ePayments.
3) LeadsGate operates on auction-based lead selling system
which means you get an access to the variety of lenders and as a result your leads are monetized in the most profitable way. The network of our lenders is constantly growing, so stay assured your leads are always in demand.
4) LeadsGate is a CPA network that works on revenue share basis, where 90% of every payout is yours
. You know that’s a very good indicator for the market.
5) Our referral program
is also something very unique and as simple as that: you now have a possibility to earn extra 5%
from the revenue of the affiliates to whom you advise LeadsGate!
6) And finally, some statistics
to dispel your possible doubts. Here are the screenshots of our Partner generating SEO traffic. Btw, SEO, AdWords and PPC traffic types are the trio that works the best on the US market.
If you still have any questions, please contact me (email is available in the sig). Looking forward to working with you!
Last edited by cecille.l
on 13 Apr 16 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken images