Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Is anyone having success? I'm a newbie affiliate

ccarol
Trust:

Is anyone having success? I'm a newbie affiliate

Hi everyone,

Im a newbie here and was just wondering if anyone had some advice 4 me. Im thinking of joining click bank as an affiliate. Is anyone out there having success ? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ccarol
mack45
Trust:
I have had a little luck with click bank but now I am here to actually take the course on how to make money with them. This will pay even if you only learn the SEO here because it is easy to make money as a affiliate when you get to understand SEO. So set your goals write them down and post them in view of your work place and go to work. With out this step done very few people will make it. I know I have nearly made a million at hard labor so I am looking to retire doing this its so easy ha ha ha.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

ivanbavel
Trust:
Hi, Joining Clickbank is okay but yes that is just an affiliate network
where you won't learn.
As a newbie, look for a step-by-step course, which fits to your goal.
This aff.blueprint can be recommended, you'll learn all the basics.

You can first try to learn some from free eBooks out there (some
basics) but it will be harder because it is not the complete step-by-
step and not revealing everything.
Good luck
sonitin
Trust:
@ccarol

Yep I am (thanks to this place) and I know a plenty of other people who are having good success.

Advice:
1) Move fast and don't think too much wether it'll work or not. It does work that is why you hear so much about it.
2) Go beyond the basics and whats being told. If you and 3000 other people try to do the same thing then for sure it won't work. You will have to move ahead of the rest.
3) Stick with your plans. Don't give in too early because it takes time before you figure what works for you.

Hope that helps!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
2) Go beyond the basics and whats being told. If you and 3000 other people try to do the same thing then for sure it won't work. You will have to move ahead of the rest.

I might disagree a little there. For a new affiliate, you're better off following a system that's proven to work. You won't be doing *exactly* the same as everyone else because there are so many different niches and products out there. It depends on the "system" though, I suppose.

We recommend that people go through the AffiloBlueprint course before they start trying to "move ahead of the rest" because it's a solid foundation. It's learning to read and write before you pen a great novel. It's learning to crawl before you try to run. It's a whole bunch of lame analogies :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

sonitin
Trust:
No offense but I'll stick with what I said. You need to go beyond whats just being told.

E.g. if you stick with the general formula (based on certain gravity and dollar payout) given for finding good products on clickbank then you have very few products left on clickbank most of which are highly competitive.

Similarly if you think that you can gain better rankings by following the seo ideas everyone else in the system is following then your are just going to be what everyone's else is. Remember SEO is a competitive game, most newbie affilaites think that they just have to do 3K directory submission, few article submission, few more links and they'll be #1 on Google. Doesnt works :(. Go beyond the basic ideas and find out different ways to backlink.

It goes the same way with product reviews and articles, you got to go a step ahead and establish authority for you as a reviewer, write compelling reviews, create bonuses for your product reviews, do keyword research for articles and plan a lot more. Most of the sites that new affiliates pull off have such common article topics which probably have more than a million articles already. Thanks to same top 100 keywords that everyone gets!. It is easier to pull of way better traffic and higher rankings if you go beyond first 100 keywords or write about the latest issues in your niche.

Anyway.. I can give a lot more *smart* analogies which can be discussed and debated and bashed around in the forum :)

So talking on a productive note, my idea is to follow a system but not to get stuck with it, go beyond whats being told and add your own *intelligent* *smart* input to it. Doesn't matter if you aren't right, you'll learn and grow. One small example to elucidate my point: When commissioblueprint came out it asked to look for products with a $30 payout and 100+ gravity. There were only 29 products at that time which met those figures. So if you don't do your thinking then you are going into end up in a very competitive struggle with hundreds of other commissionblueprint trainees. So think beyond what's being told..

Either ways Good luck with your ventures! :)
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

megachile
Trust:
This is one of those cases where I agree with everything that is being said, but I think that the guidelines that you follow largely depend on where you are in the learning curve.

For a total newbie with little knowledge of webdesign, internet marketing, and running your own business, id stick to Marks guidelines in the Affiloblueprint course. They are an excellent place to start. As you begin to understand more and more about what those guidelines mean in terms of website profitability (eg clickbank gravity over 30), you can begin stretching them, becoming more experimental with time.

For a newbie such as yourself, I thoroughly recommend sticking around here at Affilorama, purchasing Affiloblueprint, or Affilorama premium if you can afford it. After spending a fair amount of time scouring the internet, purchasing some of the most popular affiliate training programs, I have to say that the training here at Affilorama is a cut above the rest.

Hope to see you around on the forum

Rodderz
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

This topic was started on Dec 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.