Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How to load a product onto Clickbank?

bigbe1
Trust:

How to load a product onto Clickbank?

Need some help understanding how clickbank works with a product. I have an ebook that I want to put on clickbank and have completed the URL and thank you page, etc in the setup.

My question is how do I load the ebook so that when people buy the product they get the download to my product. The ebook is a pdf so it will be downloaded by the buyer.

I do not see anyplace to load my ebook. How does this part work, did I miss something in my setup process?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You just need to setup a download page. You tell Clickbank where you want people to be sent after payment. Then just upload your content and make it downloadable from the download page :)

Hope that helps,

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

bigbe1
Trust:
Thanks for the information I think....

Right now the product sits on my pc in a directory. Are you saying people need to be directed to this directory or is there some other service I should be subcribing to in order to upload my product for buyers to be sent to and then be able to download the book? If so, what services do this that I may need to subscribe to?

Sorry if this sounds basic but its the first ebook and clickbank doesn't really have any clear direction on this part of the process.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Just upload the product like you did with your web pages. Setup a thankyou page that has a link to your product.

So lets say you upload product.pdf to your root directory. You'd download it by this link: www.yoursite.com/product.pdf

Is that clear?

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Jun 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.