Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How to choose a newsletter software?Pesonal points

heycamel
Trust:

How to choose a newsletter software?Pesonal points

In today's marketing campaign, how to send out your latest products information? In other words,how to promote your company by email marketing?
My answer is using e-newsletter! Because my site just did this.

However, there are so many newsletter at present,and which one can give you the best satisfaction?
No, I ready don't know. Because there are so many!!

Here are some advice from my own experience:
1,price. Price can determine everything. Low price can attract everyone eyes.So firstly,if you are building a site for a small industry, low price should be the first choice.
2.function.Newsletter has a very simple working principle,just sending emails from a email list.However, some spam and no-attraction emails can be created by low quality newsletter software.Choosing a newsletter with anti-spam function and more updated template is also significant.
3.service and update. After-sells can give you 24*7 human service is the best choice.Don't ignore the service,it always contain software updates and debug.Especially the template update.

I have used two newsletters,one is AWeber and the other is PHPKode Newsletter X. Aweber is functional but too expensive,while PHPKode Newsletter is much cheaper than Aweber and it just developed recently, so it has the latest theme but fewer templates.Both of the two newsletter have gorgeous after-sells service.
I just add a PHPKode newsletter software in my site and I feel it is wonderful to remind my site subscribers.Now starting my email marketing campaign here. Do you want to follow me?

faradina
Trust:
I just checked out PHPKode Newsletter and, frankly, the English on the site does not inspire confidence in the product for me.

Excerpts from the site:

"It's a long way to fulfill this Newsletter Software. We acknowledged well that it is never an easy mission to develop a Newsletter that may just meets our needs."

"How to keep in touch with customers is a headache problem for many companies for rather a long time"

"PHPKode will also dedicate to provide you some high-quality PHP projects licensing under PHPKode"

If I use the product and I have concerns, I fear that the real issues may become lost in translation.
heycamel
Trust:
:(

What a pity about the products. However, I just want to say that maybe the developers are not the native speaker,so they may concern about the quality of the products more than language smooth. Do you have a try about the Online Demo?

The quality of the software should be the first, isn't it?
I just add a PHPKode newsletter software in my site and I feel it is wonderful to remind my site subscribers.Now starting my email marketing campaign here. Do you want to follow me?

faradina
Trust:
heycamel wrote:The quality of the software should be the first, isn't it?

If they cannot even bother to make the language on their site good, how can one trust that their software would be good?

Indeed, every software is written in a particular programming "language" but although the developers may be good in the software's programming language, users do not use the programming language to communicate when they have concerns.

Running an autoresponder constitutes a service and does not merely involve software. When you run a service, you need to be able to provide assistance in a way that is easily understood by the users.

The language barrier needs to be broken first, before they can hope to make it big in the English-speaking world.
sabrina gage
Trust:
Nice tips for choosing Newsletter Software. Here is another Newsletter Recommendation – Comm100 Newsletter.

It is free and easy to use. There are many in-build templates to choose from. You can get statistical reports that tell you who read and respond to your emails. Also Comm100 offers Live Support service for visitors.
cecille.l
Trust:
I checked out Comm100 and they also offer livechat, forum hosting, email management, and a few more others. It seems you only need to sign up and you can have these features on your site for free. I haven't signed up though but I am not so sure about the part where they keep saying it's free. There's is always a catch, one way or another.

I'm not recommending it in any way but for those looking for newsletter software, Comm100 is worth checking out. They offer forum, phone, email and livechat support. They also have documentation and FAQs available online. These clearly show they care about customer support which is very important when providing service online.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

chiryphp
Trust:
Nice tips for choosing email marketing software.
Anther features is important. - Capability To Send Test Messages
Imagine sending an email to hundreds or thousands of your subscribers only to have it wrong. For example having embarrassing typo errors in the email or the wrong formatting.

A good email software should have a preview and test function whereby you can do a ‘test send message’ prior to launching your email campaigns. This way, you can send test messages to your own accounts across several email applications to see the way your emails will shape up when they reach your recipients.
Free Email Marketing Software: http://www.phpnewsletter.org/
Free Customer service software: http://www.phphelpdesk.org/

annabellely
Trust:
heycamel wrote:I have used two newsletters,one is AWeber and the other is PHPKode Newsletter X. Aweber is functional but too expensive,while PHPKode Newsletter is much cheaper than Aweber and it just developed recently, so it has the latest theme but fewer templates.Both of the two newsletter have gorgeous after-sells service.

Hi,
I have not used the PHPKode Newsletter X.But i have used the iKode Help Desk X for a long time and work well.As far as i know,both iKode Help Desk X and PHPKode Newsletter X are the products of iKode Network Corporation.The help desk software of this company is much smarter and more user-friendly.I have ever compared that the price of it is inexpensive and one payment for lifetime license is convenient.Especially,the quality of clients service is fine.Recommend the products of iKode Company.
iKode Help Desk Software Online Demo:http://www.phphelpdesk.org/online-demo/

This topic was started on Mar 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.