Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How does PlatinumPartner work?

wesley7104
Trust:

How does PlatinumPartner work?

Yes, I am a complete newbie at this! I have been looking for some promotions and I found PlatinumPartner.com. It says it is powered by clickbank, so what is the purpose of this site? Any information would be a great help. Thanx!
ninjanewbie
Trust:
Are you familiar with how Clickbank works?...Do you have a Clickbank ID?...Do you have a website or blog?
Blogging tips,tricks & resources for newbies-http://terryhenry.wordpress.com Now you can learn from the most successful bloggers on the net, all in one place.

wesley7104
Trust:
No, I havnt started using anything yet. I was just makeing sure this site isnt gonna charge for membership or anything like that.
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi,

I checked out PlatinumPartner and this is what I found out. Platinum Partner is a vendor or publisher on Clickbank. The only thing is, this publisher has a lot of products for sale (it says 503 products). Instead of going to specific sites when you sign up as an affiliate, the affiliate programs (information and resources) of all these products are located on this website. So if you click on the affiliates link on any of their products, you will be taken to the PlatinumPartner site.

Hope that helps.
ninjanewbie
Trust:
Thanks Ampie, I checked them out also and came to the same conclusion. They seem pretty harmless since the affiliates are handled through clickbank. Matter of fact I may even promote a couple of their products myself.

Terry
Blogging tips,tricks & resources for newbies-http://terryhenry.wordpress.com Now you can learn from the most successful bloggers on the net, all in one place.

This topic was started on Jan 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.