Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How do I withdraw my clickbank money?

alishan_008
Trust:

How do I withdraw my clickbank money?

Finally, I've made my first sale and can't wait to re-invest that money on my page. I tried looking for a "withdraw" option on clickbank but I found none. All pages kept pointing at the accounting policy.
The accounting policy says that the first two payments are made only via check and after that I can request for direct deposits. I want to know, do they send checks by themselves without us having to do anything? How long does it take for the checks to reach us i.e. do they vary from country to country or does clickbank make sure of a time limit?
I also want to know how much money reaches us. I also saw the payment threshold option. do they send all the money in your account or just the threshold? Like if you have $60 and your threshold is $50, which amount do you receive?
kakaboo
Trust:
Yes they will send u the money automatically once you meet the threshold limit .. BUT I'm sorry to say that for a new acc you need to make at least five sales from five diff card numbers (paypal not included) to meet the CDR ..

Yes it's a pain for newbies but it's just to prevent ppl from signin up just to buy thru their own links
faradina
Trust:
The threshold is the minimum amount that they will pay out. If you have more than the threshold amount, they will send it all, provided that you have met the five different credit cards requirement.
alishan_008
Trust:
This is so ridiculous. :(
I was so happy that I made not just 1 but 2 sales. :( and one of them payed with paypal. This is really wrong.
alishan_008
Trust:
Do you think this rule still applies? I went through clickbank's accounting policy, I didn't find this mentioned anywhere.
kakaboo
Trust:
Of course the rule still applies... don't think about it being ridiculous, think about how it helps to keep people out from signing up just to buy through their affiliate links.. it actually benefits everyone in the long run IMO

It's just a matter of time before you get your first cheque...

If you want to take a look at the accounting policy, just go to "reporting", and under status there will be "CDR", click on that and it will bring you to the page

ClickBank will withhold payment of any account balance until the following criteria is met:

•Sales made with 5 or more different credit card numbers; and,
•Sales made with two different payment methods (either Visa, MasterCard, PayPal or European Direct Debit(ELV)). Note: PayPal purchases do not count toward the minimum 5 different credit card numbers.

This requirement is in place to help prevent Affiliates from abusing the ClickBank Affiliate program by using their accounts for the sole purpose of fraudulently collecting rebates and/or discounts on their own purchases.

Once you have met the Customer Distribution Requirement, your account will begin issuing payments normally, in accordance with our Accounting Policy, beginning on the next payment issuing date.

Be sure to read the dormant accounts right below too... the stuff that most "gurus" don't want newbies to know l)
alishan_008
Trust:
Thanks for your response kakaboo.
I know it has long term benefits but as I'm a newbie and impatient and excited, its sounding bad to me. However, i'm still very determined about making more sales. The good part of this rule is the first paycheck i'll receive will be bigger :D
And I'm also glad that I've already met the 2 different payment methods benchmark. :)
faradina
Trust:
Think of it as a challenge and an incentive to push for more sales. The more sales from your referrals, the higher your commissions will be :)
jigsneth
Trust:
I have been receiving checks from ClickBank and I deposit it to my local dollar account. Once the payment reflect to my bank account which usually takes another 3 weeks that's the only time I get my affiliate commissions.

Last month my bank stop accepting any checks abroad for deposit. So, I needed to open another dollar account but most banks here requires me initial deposit of 500$. Which at that time I have no dollar at hand.

With the help of Clickbank customer service I found this new service where I could get paid online without waiting another 3 weeks like my issued checks, withdraw money to my local bank account, pay for my bills online and best part is I got a Prepaid debit card where I could use to withdraw from ATM machines.

Check out my detailed step by step tutorial in my new blog post at edwinpineda.net

This topic was started on Feb 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.