Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Hops per visitors. My stats. What do you think?

marios521
Trust:

Hops per visitors. My stats. What do you think?

Hi everyone.

I have started a new website.
I checked some numbers and I want to ask your opinion.

I had ~1000 visitors in a month including my visits I think (800 from search engines and othe sites)
and ~600 hop in clickbank stats (named as "hop count")

Is this good, bad, or average?

(p.s. almost no sales, only 1 small fee subscription because my site is in greek and products in english, I think)

thanks
billj
Trust:
If you have not made any sales despite 1000 hits you need to focus on your website's content. Your content should be in English if what you are selling is in English.
marios521
Trust:
If you have not made any sales despite 1000 hits you need to focus on your website's content. Your content should be in English if what you are selling is in English.

I have seen that and it is true.

I am asking about the ratio hops/visitors = 600/1000

Good, bad or average?
jjperkins
Trust:
That does sound like a pretty good percentage clicking through, but as Bill said if your visitors are not going to be comfortable with buying the product when they get there it's effort wasted.

If there are no Greek CB products is there perhaps another way to monetize the site?
Perhaps get them on your list, and when they know you they may be happier to buy the product?

marios521
Trust:
If there are no Greek CB products is there perhaps another way to monetize the site?

I have started creating my first information product.
I want to give it a try.
justonce94
Trust:
I'm pretty sure you can find some greek products in a different affiliate program.

Also, maybe try getting targeted visitors! That should help.
marios521
Trust:
justonce94 wrote:I'm pretty sure you can find some greek products in a different affiliate program.

Also, maybe try getting targeted visitors! That should help.

There are no greek products available, but I have good news.
I have just created my product.
It is something simple for first try and I am waiting for some statistics.

What do you mean get targeted visitors?
evilla.drazen
Trust:
Hi there,

Having 600 hops in Clickbank is actually something good. However, since you said you almost have no sales, perhaps you can make some changes or improvements in your site, like with the language you use in your content. If you wish to get most from a global audience, and since your product is in English, then I think using English in your content is better. Also, maybe you can improve your website content to make it more attractive and interesting to read by those visiting your site.

This topic was started on Jun 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.