Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Hello, I'm interested in Affiloblueprint

sledge106
Trust:

Hello, I'm interested in Affiloblueprint

I don't know where to post this so I am hoping it is ok in this section of the forum. I have been watching the free videos provided by affilorama and I must say they are great. I am very interested in trying the AffiloBlueprint course. My issue is that I do not have that kind of money at the moment for the program (I am on a disability Pension). I am wondering if anyone knows if Mark would be willing to work something out (Im actually hoping to get a response from mark on this thread.)

Also, for the members who have had success with AfflioBlueprint, I am wondering roughly how difficult it might be for a complete newbie to earn around 100 dollars a day with his sites if I follow Marks program?

Thanks for any input
newstart
Trust:
Following AffiloBluePrint will allow you to earn $100 per day. Though my husband and I were able to get the websites profitable it took us over two years of learning, working, testing and adapting our websites before we were able to produce an income that averaged $100 per day.

There are many variables involved in being successful. A major factor is the question of time that you are willing to devote to your new business venture. A second primary factor is the ability to focus your activity. I found I would confuse busy work with working on the business. Until I learned to focus my energy so that all my attention was aimed at building the business I did not have success.

I have also discovered the need for testing. Testing on-page actions to determine what changes created buyers versus lookers. The more I tested along with adapting the websites to what was successful the higher the income. At first our sales on sites were erratic. As we tweaked each site out we have been able to create consistent money producers. Even now we do not have any one site that is an all-out money winner. We have attained success by having multiple websites.

We have been actively working for over two years. In our case, it took over a year before we produced a consistent income. We have just recently attained the $100 per day average. I do not have enough data to know if I can maintain this for a full year.

I have a bad habit. I always see things that I believe I can improve. Instead of following directions I have ventured off on my ideas without fully following the blue print. This has caused us a lot of time. I believe someone who will follow directions will attain success quicker than my husband and I have attained. We have lost quite a bit of time on foolish unproductive changes. Only when we held to the AffiloBluePrint model have we found success.

John & Margene
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi sledge106,

While you do not have the funds yet to purchase Affiloblueprint, you do not have to stop learning. You can start going over the free lessons we have and applying them. There are free subdomains there that you can take advantage of to get started. I think you will find this thread helpful:

A Good Test of The Affilorama Free Lessons

I'll check with a senior Affilorama staff regarding your inquiry over Affiloblueprint and give you feedback as soon as I hear back from them.

I appreciate your patience. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

sledge106
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:Hi sledge106,

While you do not have the funds yet to purchase Affiloblueprint, you do not have to stop learning. You can start going over the free lessons we have and applying them. There are free subdomains there that you can take advantage of to get started. I think you will find this thread helpful:

A Good Test of The Affilorama Free Lessons

I'll check with a senior Affilorama staff regarding your inquiry over Affiloblueprint and give you feedback as soon as I hear back from them.

I appreciate your patience. Have a good day!

Thank you Cecille. I look forward to hearing from you have a great day!
mono.lisa3
Trust:
I am new to this forums.........
cecille.l
Trust:
@sledge106 - You're welcome! Hope to see more of you here in the forums! :)

@mono.lisa3 - Welcome to Affilorama! We have over 80 free lessons tackling SEO, PPC and other aspects of affiliate marketing. Please feel free to go over them and let us know if you have any inquiries. You can post it here in the forums or send us an email through our support page.

Have a good day everyone!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Jan 06, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.