Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Explanation of Example Used in "What is Affiliate Marketing

dekmoore777
Trust:

Explanation of Example Used in "What is Affiliate Marketing

Hello,

I read (copied & pasted) the following paragraph in the article "What is Affiliate Marketing". It was explaining the different ways of being an affiliate. This was the second one, and I don't understand how this kind works, where it specifically states "By pasting a small segment of code into her website, she gets ads relevant to her content automatically showing up on her page." How does this work. What is it called, etc.?

Tara has a health supplements website, containing lots of useful information about various health
supplements. By pasting a small segment of code into her website, she gets ads relevant to her content
automatically showing up on her page. She earns money every time a visitor to her site clicks on one of
these ads, even if they don't end up buying from the merchant.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi dekmoore777,

It sounds like AdSense to me. When you place AdSense on your site, you get ads that are specific to your niche/site. You are paid fee each time a user clicks on those ads.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

dekmoore777
Trust:
Hi Cecille,

Thank you for replying to my posted question.

As you can tell, I'm a "newbie", however I am learning fast by reading any and all training materials, articles, and courses (such as the awesome free training lessons here on Affiliorama). I'm preparing to launch very soon into the world of Affiliate Marketing. I know it will require a lot of work, diligence and patience, but I believe I have what it takes, and am willing to pay the price for success.

Thanks again, and much success to you,
Denise
contenticonz
Trust:
Hi Denise,
Regarding your statement about starting soon I think is important that you start now but slowly. You have to understand that every individual on the planet has the potential to be successful yet if things (little things) that tend to get in the way of our success. That being information overload and I linked that to to your mentioning of "reading any and all training materials, articles and courses."

With that said, it would be best if you limit your learning to 20% and your action to 80% (the 80/20 principle) and remember it was the tortoise who ultimately won the race in the and not the hare.
dekmoore777
Trust:
Hello contenticonz,

Thank you, I so much appreciate your wisdom and concern enough to help a "newbie", such as myself.

I agree with you about just going ahead and starting. I have just, this week, signed up for a domain and hosting. I have found an excellent affiliate offering, in the Health and Wellness niche, that I am passionate about.

I am so blessed to have found the Affilorama site, and to have access to the basic training necessary for me to go on and build my site, and to plug in and begin utilizing the sales funnel and traffic software I recently purchased. I am very excited about the potential and for my progressive success.

It is true that, when you sow good into the life of someone else, you will reap even more...........Thanks again.
May you have abundant success.

Denise
andy.twit961
Trust:
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. It is promoting other people’s (Company’s) product and earning a commission in return. It is online marketing, which can help you in making your online business profitable. he market revolves around four categories of people i.e. merchant, network, publisher and customers.

Link removed by moderator

This topic was started on Sep 17, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.