Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Dazed and Confused

adearwester
Trust:

Dazed and Confused

Hello,
I just signed up today and I'm trying to get past something.
I'm on my first lesson and looking for my first niche on CB. I don't
mean to be negative or disrespectful in anyway, but I'm a little freaked out. I keep asking myself how will I get my website even noticed with so much expert competition in every niche with big budgets and a staff that have been doing this for years. I feel like the tail trying to wag the dog.
Even if I follow everything to a tee, it seems like we are all competing over the same CB niches and keywords to get noticed in google.Except for a PPC budget, What am I missing?
Can someone talk me down off this ledge.
I can't fly.lol
Thanks,
Tony
PremiumMember
whistlerh
Trust:
Tony,

Just jump for goodness sake. Jump in head first! Make a huge splash. What is the wost that could happen, you fail miserably? Well good, I want you to fail, you need to fail! You might ask why i would say that?....Here is a quote by a huge failure you might have heard of, that might better explain it....

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career, I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over in my life. And that's why I succeed!" - Michael Jordan

Tony STOP thinking so hard, follow the blueprint. Never be afraid to fail! Winners and Losers both fail.......Winners are just willing to fail harder and more often and they reap the rewards for it!

Those experts with the huge budgets and staff and years of experience started somewhere. Most likely right where you are, a small, nimble, "David" facing the Goliaths in their path. I would venture a guess that you have at your disposal talents, resources and a motivation that they didnt have. Oh yea, and lot of those "Goliaths" are just figments of your imagination

As far as competition goes, who cares! Find a way to get your piece of the PIE. The internet is a HUGE PLACE, you are putting the limitations on the net. The net is not putting limitations on you.

Everyone fighting over position 1-3 on Google search? Good let them have at it. Go to Yahoo, MSN, or the thousands of other traffic sources out there, perfect your strategy! Then head back over to Google later with cash in hand and dominate.

Tony, here is my final bit of advice, you know that figurative ledge you are standing on, jump your butt right off it! Do it now! You don't need wings or a prayer.. YOU JUST NEED TO DO IT....take the action and gravity and the laws of nature will do the rest!

To your small failures and huge success,

Whistler
adearwester
Trust:
Whistler,
Wow, I needed that. Thank you for that kick in the pants.
How much do you charge for therapy anyway, lol. I guess "What one
man can do, another man can do" right.Your words have inspired me.
Thanks again for your time and thoughtful response. I'm gonna go slay
me a giant. Look out below!
Thanks again,
Tony
frankirish
Trust:
Just a short reply to thank both Whistler and Adearwester...Whistler's advice sums the whole venture up.
I'm about to go for it full tilt and to...jump!
Thanks

FrankIrish
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I just jumped myself, just remember its not the fall that hurts its the sudden stop at the bottom, so flop your wings as hard as you can :)
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Tony,
Some great comments above.
You have 2 choices...
1. Take action and learn
or
2. Don't take action and worry about what might happen.

Will you make money? I don't know... but you can give it your all and find out.
Remember you're only trying to scratch the surface at first.
If you can make $1 a day then you can make $2 a day.
If you can make $2 a day then you can make $4 a day... and so on.
$10 a day = $300 per month.
You can really build on this.
:)
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

marioelzen
Trust:
I was just browsing and trying to find where to start and all of this overwhelming at times. I keep telling myself baby steps (What about Bob) and have a tendency to wonder off.
Ok I have an interest in a subject and one of the searches I have been trying to do is where to set up a website. I found a free website at http://www.webnode.com where you can create your own website with some half decent tools. Not sure if I am heading the the right direction. Any comments after finding something of interest and now wanting to set up your website around it. Since it is a pet I did not see anything on clickbank as they are geared more to electronics and gadgets.
I am jumping in but but feeling some what scattered.
I agree with the comment above with $1.00 a day and then growing from there. If I just see one dollar I think I would be happy now...LOL.
Just getting overwhelmed and confused with all the information.
Any website advice or programs or the free one I noted above.
Love some advice.
Thanks
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Mario,
There a discussion about this on this forum here>>> https://www.affilorama.com/forum/website-building/fastest-cheapest-effective-landing-page-creator-t2459.html

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on May 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.