Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Clickbank haven't released my money. Any advice?? help

aveya marketing
Trust:

Clickbank haven't released my money. Any advice?? help

Hey Guys

Its been a while, hope everyone is cool, however, I have question. I have finally made over 100 dollars. woop!!!. awaiting my check. woop!! but, it has been 3 weeks now I read TOS it states Payment Threshold needs to be met, ok done. And also different forms of payments need to be made such as Paypal, credit card, and i cant remember the other one. Is their something else that i am missing??
I'm sure their is a good reason I cant make heads or toes of it without some help..

Thanks in advance like always.

Darren
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You might be having postal delays or your banking information might be invalid. You could fill up this form if you want to ask Clickbank to check your account.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

aveya marketing
Trust:
Thanks, i will check that out.
liveinasiablog
Trust:
I think you also need to have sales from 5 or more different credit cards (PayPal does not count).

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.