Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Can I Use the Articles Supplied by the Merchant on My Site?

tonyguitar
Trust:

Can I Use the Articles Supplied by the Merchant on My Site?

Hi, I have seen some affiliate products offer the support and resource to their affiliate. Some of them offer free articles you can use on your site.

Then I have a question about it. If I use those free articles on my site, will google consider them as duplicate content?
faradina
Trust:
You have to treat those free articles in the same way that you would treat PLR articles. You will need to rewrite them so that they are at the very least 50% different. That way you will have "unique" content and not be subject to duplicate content penalties.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Fara is right about the need to rewrite them if you want to use them on your site, however they can be used "as is" for an email newsletter to your customers if you choose to promote your products that way.

To check how much you've rewritten the article, use the Article Compare tool to check which you will have access to as a Premium member.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

tonyguitar
Trust:
Thanks Faradina and Mark

This topic was started on Sep 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.