Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

buying a profitable niche site, where ?

dmaqtor
Trust:

buying a profitable niche site, where ?

Hi,

I'm new in affiliate marketing i started 1 month ago and since then, i built one blog and i still waiting for the contents. It's really boring process ! . two days ago i sow a guru says that you can buy niche site instead or creating them from scratch.
so my question is , is there good places i can buy niche site ?

Thanks.
caro11
Trust:
Hi, nice to see another newbie. What do you mean you're still waiting for contents? AffiloJetpacks are niche sites aren't they?
It is a bit boring especially when you get stuck and it puts you off track.
Will you get refund then?

Caro
dmaqtor
Trust:
Hi Caro

Because English is not my first language I hired a writer to do it for me and i'm still waiting him to finish the articles. and about AffiloJetpacks you can check this page https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack, in the end of the page you will find audios, listen to audio # 8.
"and i didn't use AffiloJetpacks to built my niche site."
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi dmaqtor,

Welcome to Affilorama!

I'm sorry but I do not know where you can purchase good niche sites. You may want to check the forums though because there are some members here who are selling their sites. Bear in mind that purchasing a site will not cut your work in half. You still have to do your homework and promote the site and continuously add content to it.

Affilojetpack is great for newbies because all the content you need has been written for you. Are you referring to the question and answer audios at the bottom of the Affilojetpack page? I did not encounter that particular answer from Mark.

It can be boring when you get stuck, yes. But we here at Affilorama are always ready to help, so post a question here at the forums or send us an email. :) Set goals for yourself to keep yourself motivated. Remember that in anything you do, attitude matters. If you are committed in what you do, then you would always find a way to get back on track. And fast!

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

dmaqtor
Trust:
Hi Cecille L

Thank you , unfortunately i bought an another program before i knew Affilojetpack and i'm trying to finish that one first instead of jumping to another program and leave the first one half completed. i was stuck in the content writing part then i knew that there are people will do that for me ( thanks to affiliorama members ) and i hired them. since then I'm waiting, i hope i get result from my first try.

thank you again^^
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

In general, people aren't selling good sites. If they are making them money, then why would they sell them? One look at Flippa.com and you'll see this. It's much easier and probably less work to do a good site from scratch than to fix someone else's mess.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

dmaqtor
Trust:
let's say that Mr.x have a site making him 100$ a month and he want to buy a laptop ASAP what he will do ?, he will sell the site for 700$ as simple as that. and there are a niche site builder, they build a niche site then you do the writing and promoting ..

it seems that all the methods needs work ! ( no shortcuts ! ).

I guess i will back to do things the way i learned ( build it , write articles, promote it ) in completely autopilot ! , but i have to keep writing articles ( in autopilot !! ).

anyway i got the content for my blog, i hope it get it right from the first time.
wollowra
Trust:
I think this highlights the importance of what I always tell people, that your first site should be about a niche topic that you enjoy or like.
It does not matter so much about the money..what is important is that you will learn alot about the whole process involved in building your own first site.
Even later down the track if you are not making a lot of money you can decide to sell your first site or hang on to it and just write articles about a topic you like to talk about.

And as for site flipping, people sell websites because the money they can make can be compounded faster.
It all depends on how fast and how committed they are.
If I had 3 sites all making me $50 a month per site and I wanted to sell each of them for about $600.
That would give me $1800 to put into building another site with more content etc... or to do my own product.
It is not so much about the money you make every month that is ongoing, it is how fast can you take that money and turn into into more as fast as you can and then take that money and turn into into more as fast as you can and then... well you get the point..
Flipping sites in my opinion is about compounding your money as fast as you can which gives you the capital to do more things faster. You also get the benefit of buying an aged site that may have some pages already indexed.
But these sites still need to be worked on and built up like Cecille pointed out.
Sitepoint.com and flippa.com are two sites to look at.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

fastnobull
Trust:
Flippa.com. It's where I sold my last niche product review site.
zachcarroll
Trust:
1.) www.MikeFromMaine.com

2.) www.WSOTesters.com

3.) www.adsenseflippers.com

Hope this helps!

-Zach Carroll
mike33
Trust:
Zach, thanks for the mention. Yes, I'm selling Adense niche sites on my blog that are already profitable. If anyone is interested you can pm me or email me at [email protected]
contenticonz
Trust:
I won't mention any particular websites here but a good starting point would be and PLR website. Furthermore, there's all types of private label rights content available. But let's get one thing straight-buying a PLR website doesn't necessarily guarantee you instant cash because you still have to promote and market your business like any other regular website.

More importantly since the majority of the time PLR websites are usually sold more than once, you're going to have to use a little elbow grease to distinguish yourself from the others using similar websites. (And that's if those marketers are action takers-because 97% aren't.)

Now, you actually could compare what I'm talking about to the hundreds if not thousands of people who join and particular network marketing business and everyone gets an "company website." Now you and 1000 other people have the same website, more importantly what's going to allow you stand out from the crowd/competition is how you effectively market that website.
andlosek89
Trust:
Flippa.com is a great place to sell and buy different niche related sites.You can look there for your expected site. You can also buy from different domain selling and buying forum.
Before buying a site must check Google analytical if the site penalized by Google or not.
stevenwade84
Trust:
It's better to build your first site yourself and preferably in a niche or on a topic you are knowledgeable and passionate about. You not only get hands on experience at building the site, creating content, ranking it and so on but you'll probably enjoy it too if you've picked one of your interests. Once it's all up and running you can attempt to monetize it. If it doesn't make any money not to worry you've learnt a lot of valuable lessons on the way and can use that knowledge to start building profitable money sites.
Attention! Spend 1Hr a Day on this TOP SECRET, Highly Profitable, System and make $15K in Time for XMAS! Find out how here - http://bit.ly/15kpermonth2012

Does your website need powerful, diverse and affordable backlinks? Get a HUGE variety of trusted links and watch your rankings sky rocket for ONLY $37.99. Click here NOW:

This topic was started on Apr 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.