Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Building a CPA Site Using the AffiloBlueprint Method

jodie99
Trust:

Building a CPA Site Using the AffiloBlueprint Method

How would you suggest marketing CPA products with free search engine traffic rather than PPC. Would you make a site similar to the Blueprint, just smaller?
jasondodd
Trust:
It isn't easy because many CPA offers are for a short time, so when you finally start getting organic traffic, the offer is closed.

It can be done though - just look for more evergreen type offers, things to do with education, finance or dating services. They usually stick around a bit longer.

And yes you could do it with the AffiloBlueprint system as the same principles of SEO and content apply - it's just that instead of trying to get a sale youre hoping for a lead, like an email address.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

jodie99
Trust:
Wow, thanks for such a quick response Jason! I really want to give CPA a try and have been accepted by two networks, but I'm more than a little skeptical of ppc as a beginner. I'd rather try to build up a balance with free traffic and when I have some earnings starting, then assign that to learning the paid side of things. When you mention "evergreen" offers, I'm assuming I would go about building a site around the actual topic rather than the promotion and somehow just work the links into the content? Has anyone had much success with cpa this way?
jasondodd
Trust:
Evergreen is just a term used to describe a niche where the CPA offers are more likely to be ongoing than just a short term offer by an advertiser. I know one very successful CPA marketer Gauher Chaudhry (aff link) who has about 70% evergreen. That way he can build up traffic over a longer period of time, in fact one of his offers has been going for almost 3 years.

So absolutely pick an evergreen niche like education and then just look for some good CPA offers in that niche to promote.

All the best with it...
Last edited by ampie g on 22 Jan 10 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited link

Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

websuccess
Trust:
The Gauher Chaudry link no longer exists when I clicked it just now.

This topic was started on Oct 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.