Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Banned from adsense

lesbar
Trust:

Banned from adsense

Can anyone help me with this problem? I had adsense on me site. I told my son who in all his wisdom send an email to his mates that work at the same place, result 30 clicks from the same IP address as they are all on the same network. Banned the very next day.I did appeal but they don't want to know. How can I get it back again. I thought about another email address but would that work? Thanks for any help Les
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Sorry to hear about that.... shouldn't have people click from the same IP address... getting back in is hard. Maybe Mark has some ideas? Just email your case is all I can say.
PremiumMember
jayne
Trust:
Hi Les and Adrian,

My problem is that I have recently been banned from Adsense also - but not for illegal clicks. I have had some existing projects on the go, which were partly working, using an adsense code that I was sharing another successful new site which was going really well.

I spent a lot of time and effort driving traffic to the site (and expense on Google adwords) and then all of a sudden, I was informed that my adsense account was susupended. The only reason I can think of is that there were some dead links on some blogs, but I could be wrong????

I appealed against the accusations of illegal clicking or whatever other terms and conditions I may have breached. But that was 3 weeks ago... and I havent heard anything about how the appeal went. I am desperate to get it back and going again.

If I cant get it back, then can I apply for a new adsense account to use with my affilorama stuff?

I didnt do anything wrong - I was sooooo excited about making my first $150 on adsense, and now it is all gone along with the account. VERY sad. Does this happen often?

Any thoughts on what I should do?

Thanks,.
Jayne
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Yea that happened to me... I don't focus my efforts around adsense... I focus around actual products.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
It's never happened to me, but I only ever used adsense when I first started and made about $3 :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
jayne
Trust:
OK - looks like you guys don't have a real high opinion of google adsense, or a use for it....

BUT - how do we go about getting our accounts reinstated? Or can we just use different email addresses as was suggested to get another adsense profile? It's (WAS :roll: ) my main (meagre) method of internet income generation whilst on the road to real profits :P using the Affilorama method. I know adsense isnt the be-all and end-all - but its better than nothing in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jayne
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
It's not that I don't think much of it. It's just that I don't have much experience with it.

I don't know what you can do to get it back, but you could always try to get a new account. Or just keep emailing them about it. I'm sure they'll respond to you eventually :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
I used to make all my online money through Adsense and was part of a large Adsense mastermind group. People in our group would lose their accounts all the time, it became common place. I think I'm one of the few that didn't.

I've never seen anyone get re-instated once but I have seen everyone get a new account. There are a few ways around it. Just do a Google on banned +"new adsense account" and you'll find plenty of ideas on getting a new account.

Oh and if you do manage to get a new account and you put Adsense on a website that you had when your account was banned... Google will ban you again, so forget about the site or sites that you have now. Focus on turning them into solid Affilorama styled sites.

HTH,
PC
PremiumMember
jayne
Trust:
o great, thanks for the info Promocode.

Why didn't I think of googling for that info?

Really, I can't use adsense on that other site again? :cry: What about if I have totally redone it the affilorama way and it is nothing like it used to be - just reusing the same domain name?

This sux. I wonder what the most common reasons for banning are? Maybe I will "google" that too!

Thanks everyone for your help. Will see how I go.
Jayne
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Jayne wrote:o great, thanks for the info Promocode.

Why didn't I think of googling for that info?

Really, I can't use adsense on that other site again? :cry: What about if I have totally redone it the affilorama way and it is nothing like it used to be - just reusing the same domain name?

This sux. I wonder what the most common reasons for banning are? Maybe I will "google" that too!

Thanks everyone for your help. Will see how I go.
Jayne

I don't think it matters if you redo the site at all, it's been tagged and will likely get you banned again.

Truthfully if you're going to go to the trouble of getting a new account I wouldn't take any chances using a domain that has already been attributed to your old banned account. For a few bucks you can start fresh with a new domain(s) or just really focus on affiliate products. See if you can find some CPA (cost per action) offers within your niche through affiliate networks like AzoogleAds, ClixGalore and Max Bounty, among others.

Best of luck with that.

PC