Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Bait and Switch on a Clickbank Product--should I abandon it?

PremiumMember
ginaberetti
Trust:

Bait and Switch on a Clickbank Product--should I abandon it?

Following AffiloBlueprint model--requested review copy on Top Secret Fat Loss Secret--no answer, so went ahead and bought it. Took 45 mins. to find the download link after being compelled to opt-in twice and view pitch to be affiliate--price higher than normal, and in the end, the real secret was to reap the bennies you needed to purchase $88 in supplements as well. Should I put this one in as one of my five reviewed products, and just give it a lower rating, or abandon in favor of something else?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
It is recommended to promote only good products so that your customers will be satisfied with their purchases and buy more from your site.

The comments on this thread will also be helpful:
Can I give a negative feedback on an affiliate product?
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
It is really important that your reviews are honest, even more so now the FTC are cracking down on fake reviews. So I would say if you're not happy with the product leave it out - I've found that having a negative review on your site doesn't actually help at all.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
red129
Trust:
I would stay away from Strip the Fat, it's a Wealthy Affiliate product. I use to be a member of that site and they did a lot of promotion and pushing of there other products, which that is one of them.

This topic was started on Jan 31, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.