Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Are there any programs that manage your affiliate programs?

PremiumMember
kristine
Trust:

Are there any programs that manage your affiliate programs?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know of a program that will manage all of your affiliate programs?

I've got quite a few programs I'm promoting and am logging into each one regularly in order to view my stats. It would be nice to just have one place to go to where I could just hit a button and view everything at once.

Is this just wishful thinking or are there programs like this out there?

Thanks so much!
Kristine
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hi Kristine,

I know many use adtrackz , but I think you have to pay for it.

I use statcounter, and it's free at statcounter.com

I can see which keywords where typed in, in the SE's before they land on my landing pages, also I know the IP-address, the country, the time they stay on my websites (from above 5 seconds I think), keyword analysis, ..

Whatever website you have you can ad an invisible statcounter.
What you cannot see, is which keywords convert to sales.

To know that, you have to contact the vendor or merchant and ask to place your Google or Yahoo conversion rate on their order-page, then you can see these conversion-stats in your campaigns.

Hope you can do something with this,

belgian
Discover digital photography

PremiumMember
kristine
Trust:
Hi Belgian!
Thanks for that info! I'll have to check it out.

Kristine
PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi Kristine,

If your looking for a program to keep all your passwords and login information in I can reommend Roboform.

You can download a free version which allows you to save about 10 passcards but if you need more than that ( which I'm sure you will over time ) you would have to pay for the full version.

Well worth the money as you can store unlimmited amounts of password protected information and saves all that frustration of searching for login details everytime you need it.

It works for any program that requires a password to login such as cpanel, forums, and more.

Here is the link. http://www.roboform.com/

Regards,

St.
sedohr
Trust:
Hey Kristine,

I know this is somewhat of an old thread but I thought I'd comment.

I think what you're looking for is a way to manage your affiliate accounts, logins, domain names, vendor info, etc.?

I found Affiliate Organizer to be a great app at a reasonable cost. It allows me to manage all the info I need, especially when having multiple vendors.

Hope this helps,
Randy
[url=http://tlrer.com/affiliateorganizer:z27ap5ky]Affiliate Organizer to Manage Your Business[/url:z27ap5ky] [url=http://tlrer.com/ecsaw:z27ap5ky]Ewen Chia's Super Affiliate Weapon - $9.95 lifetime membership![/url:z27ap5ky]

creat3cp
Trust:
I strongly recommend robo form. keep all my password and userid.

But suggestion do backup the profiles on a weekly basis.

Get the full version.
PremiumMember
adam2525
Trust:
I agree with sedohr. Affiliate Organizer is very good.
Why not also have a look at promobuddy......its now free. (well it will cost you an email address, but there are no issues unsubscribing.)
http://www.promobuddy.com/

All the best
Adam
sedohr
Trust:
You know, for the last year, I've been using txt and spreadsheet files to manage my passwords, etc.

After using RoboForm (link for free, full version trial) for the first 5 minutes, I was BLOWN AWAY. What a GREAT utility. I'm so dependent on it that sometimes I wish Ida bought the USB version so I can take my login/pswds with me wherever I go.

Anybody that uses it have any tips or tricks that help you in your aff biz? I've yet to explore all the bells-n-whistles that it offers.

Highly recommend everyone download the free trial and check it out. You'll love it!

Thanks,
Randy