Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Are pay per download programs good?

kallayprasanth05
Trust:

Are pay per download programs good?

Has any member here earned money from pay per download programs like sharecash or firecash or any other PPD program? I develop a tendency to feel that it is difficult to earn from PPD programs. That's because not many people fill out offers or complete surveys in order to download your files. Of course if you create exemplary files then you can make good money, but still I feel it is not that easy....Any opinion on this?
tammi6523
Trust:
If you want to support the people on this forum you could try CleanFiles.net or FileFire.org. I'm using both of them and I like it :-)
Last edited by maryt on 13 Feb 13 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed anchor text

Furnaces Replacement

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Writing on hot topics will certainly do a world of good to our confidence with PPD programs I believe.
deandre
Trust:
Hello :)

There are literally thousands of people making a great income with PPD. I'm owner of FileSwappr and we have a rapid growing fan base and I will personally help you find a unsaturated niche where you will uploaded real content so you can have a steady long term income
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
deandre wrote:Hello :)

There are literally thousands of people making a great income with PPD. I'm owner of FileSwappr and we have a rapid growing fan base and I will personally help you find a unsaturated niche where you will uploaded real content so you can have a steady long term income

Happy to note that. In fact I am thinking about signing up for a promosing PPD program but I am not in a position to find the right niche. Now I am a bit relieved.
deandre
Trust:
kallayprasanth05 wrote:

Happy to note that. In fact I am thinking about signing up for a promosing PPD program but I am not in a position to find the right niche. Now I am a bit relieved.

Thanks for being interested in our program. If you need any type of help looking for an untapped niche or one that isn't being flooded with other users, then I can personal help you with this :)
chidi11
Trust:
Theres a reason why its untapped. Been in this business for 6years and if i had a pound for every time some found a untapped market(just give me ££££££) you want to go into markets what are tapped just do it 1 better 2different . Untapped in english means 95% no customers are there. Of course they will now come back and say there system works look at all these people (bought reviews from fiver) who are making so much money they dont no what to do with it. All newbies be very careful you want to go into markets which are proven. When you have a lot of money then you can go into untapped markets and lose your money.
deandre
Trust:
kallayprasanth05 wrote:

Hey! :) Are you still interested in finding a niche you can use? Or did you try it out already, love to hear your success.

This topic was started on Feb 07, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.