Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affilorama's article compare tool v Dupefree Pro 2.0

marklongy
Trust:

Affilorama's article compare tool v Dupefree Pro 2.0

I have re worded an article in the Affilorama Article compare tool and it say i have 89.79% different, which i was well chuffed with.

I wanted to double check this and found somebody on the forum mentioned Dupefree Pro which is free i downloaded it and copy and pasted the articles into it and it states i have 79.42 duplicate content found.

Any ideas??????

Mark
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
As far as I know, Affilorama's tool is based on the number of words in sequences that are different (ie not a single word by itself but a grouping of 2 or more words). Perhaps Dupfree pro calculates it by the number of duplicate words used, but doesn't take into any account the sentence structure.

I'm not sure as I haven't used Dupfree pro, this is just pure speculation on my part. All I know is that our tool doesn't just count the number of occurrences of each 'word' in the article and compare that against the other article. It takes into account the context and placement of the words within each sentence.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

marklongy
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Thanks for that i'm not aware of of how it does it either. You can set the setting to :

Allow words spanning over multiple sentences and the minimum length of matching parts (words, sentences or paragraphs) it recommends 4.

If i use your tool is it going to be adequate if it says that it is 90% difference to stop duplicate content?

Mark
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
That should easily be enough.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jan 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.