Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affilorama Affiliate Program

mario3173
Trust:

Affilorama Affiliate Program

Do you have to sell the affilorama affiliate program on your website or do I have to create a totally different website to promote the program.
dragon33
Trust:
Hi mario, you don't have to sell affilorama but you could. The whole concept of affilorama is to learn what affiliate is and how it works. Watch the videos and you will be teached from A-Z. Then you could start on your own and ask questions if you don't understand something.
Greetings
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
You can just log into the affiliates area and get your link from there. On the main login page when you log in, underneath "member tools" on the left menu, there is a link saying "click here to become an affilorama affiliate", with the invitation code, which currently is: moneybags

Simply click that link and you can join the affiliate program. If you want to set up your own site and promote from there you can. If you'd rather do forum posting, article submissions, pay per click marketing, and just use a direct link, you can do that too. Just use your affiliate link and for anyone that visits affilorama through that link and buys you'll get 75% commission.

Pretty handy affiliate program, but there are a LOT of other great ones that are not in the internet marketing niche that I think you should start with first if you are a newbie.

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

mitchpowell
Trust:
I think this information needs updating. You said:
log into the affiliates area and get your link from there. On the main login page when you log in, underneath "member tools" on the left menu, there is a link saying "click here to become an affilorama affiliate",

That was back in 2007. Where is it now?

I'm new here today. Making my way around, I also would like to know to stay within any rules for forum use, signatures, etc. Where can I locate such information?

Thanks. By the way, this platform is awesome with all its sophisticated AJAX and such. Looking forward to getting a handle on my marketing efforts.

Mitch
Totally Cool Geometric Christmas Ornaments
www.free-craft-downloads.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Simply go to www.affilorama.com/affiliates to sign up as an affiliate now.

:)
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

xb
Trust:
Hi Mark,

This new arrangement is awesome. The previous version was great but navigation was a bit intimidating to newbies. Now I can find my way around so easily in terms of the sections and the topics. You gives just about every answer so clearly and well organized. This is probably the best training program on the net.

I hope to join the premier version soon as I earn regular income since I'm certain there's a lot to gain in there. Unfortunately bandwidth is very expensive in South Africa due to an oligopoly situation. Our currency is 10:1 to USD yet bandwidth 100 times more @ R180-R200 per gigabyte.

My strategy is to promote through Squidoo for a start and am about to sudy the Squidoo lesson you've prepared combined with other related lessons. I've started a lens though still struggling and hope to get tips from your lesson which I intend to look at shortly.

One other question Mark...since paypal does not cater for some our countries like mine in terms of receipts why don't you guys provide altrenative services like Alertpay so that we can also participate on affiliate programs? Thanks for the excellent training lessons.

XB.