Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliates Wanted, 11.9% Conversion, 100% Upfront Commission

rishanb
Trust:

Affiliates Wanted, 11.9% Conversion, 100% Upfront Commission

Hi there,

I recently created a product in The Law Of Attraction niche. It's something I'm personally passionate about and have been involved in for over a decade.

The product was launched (not really launched, more like opened) a couple of weeks ago. So far we've had over 200 sales, all from my personal list.

The conversion rate on our new sales video is 11.9% !

We're offering 100% commission on the upfront product which is $17, and 50% on the upsell which is $67. Commissions are paid instantly by Rapid Action Profits - this means no waiting for the end of the month, commission is paid within seconds of a sale being made.

I realise that you guys are the experts at driving traffic - my passion lies in product creation to help people. I think the numbers show this is great opportunity to make a ton of money promoting a great product.

Feel free to contact me for more info, or screenshots of the data posted above.

We also have a presale video that you can use at will (and the cookies are all taken care of on that page).

This is the link to our affiliate info page:
"http://manifestitalltoday.com/manifestanything/affiliates.php"

And here's a link to the sales video (we're currently split testing 2):
http://manifestitalltoday.com/manifestanything

Best wishes,
Rishan
Last edited by sydney on 13 Jan 11 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

johnbo
Trust:
This looks very good, BUT you should offer a second method of payment besides Paypal for those who cannot use Paypal
rishanb
Trust:
Thanks for the suggestion. I had no idea that was an issue for some affiliates.

In that case, what would be the preferred alternative method of payment?

btw, to all those interested, I can be contacted at [email protected]
nelsencaleb
Trust:
Clickbank would be an alternative method. They will send us a check or wire the money to us.
waite1024
Trust:
Don't affiliate yourself with this dirtbag. He will give you crappy products to sell and then leave you in flapping in the wind. How do I know? I purchased "Manifest Absolutely Anything" from him. The fact that I could barely hear the audio track was a clear indication that this was re-recorded (which probably violates the law at least in the US). He acknowledged the audio problem and offered me a refund, which was an issue with early recordings. LOL!! So, I request a refund only to never hear from the #scumbag again!
If you want to do affiliate marketing, you would be wise to find someone who is trustworthy and honest.

This topic was started on Jun 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.