Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate Program

stone254
Trust:

Affiliate Program

I need to know that how do affiliate marketers get paid?
davis.scott9263
Trust:
stone254 wrote:I need to know that how do affiliate marketers get paid?

The affiliates who join the top paying affiliate programs for beginners often get paid in various ways.
Some of these methods are
1. Pay per lead
2. Pay per sale
3. Pay per click
susan2015parker
Trust:
Most of the affiliates that join the best affiliate programs get paid per sale ( on the basis of the commission decided between the affiliate and the company). However, make sure the payment method that the company uses is available in your country.
*removed link*
Last edited by maryt on 12 Aug 21 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
stone254 wrote:I need to know that how do affiliate marketers get paid?

As previous replies tell, affiliate marketers get paid on different bases. The commission method differs from business to business according to their workings or products.

Like a manufacturer will pay you if you generate sales for him.
And on the other hand, some marketing affiliate programs will pay you for generating leads. Such as signing up for newsletters or submitting email ids or other information.

Affiliate programs track the performance of affiliate links, that's how they are able to find the correct amount to be paid to affiliates.

This topic was started on Jul 30, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.