Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Adsense / eBay

PremiumMember
fogs
Trust:

Adsense / eBay

Here's a question ...

I'm an eBay nut and am very comfortable with how it works so I feel happy using eBay for my initial affiliate campaign.

I believe I have identified a niche area on eBay that could be profitable as it has a high sell-through rate and lots of keen buyers.

I would like to test a paid searach campaign (adwords or whatever) and am uncertain exactly where to send the clicks:

1. Should they go directly to the ebay listings

2. Should I set up a redirect page that sends them directly to the ebay listings.

3. Should I set up a website and place the eBay listings on that site -- something like this:
(broken link removed)

Cheers, Erin
Last edited by ampie g on 27 Jan 10 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Fogs,

I would like to test a paid searach campaign (adwords or whatever) and am uncertain exactly where to send the clicks:

1. Should they go directly to the ebay listings

2. Should I set up a redirect page that sends them directly to the ebay listings.

3. Should I set up a website and place the eBay listings on that site -- something like this: (broken link removed)

Definately #3, and make sure your domain name, or subfolder, includes the keywords.
Last edited by ampie g on 27 Jan 10 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
fogs
Trust:
Thanks for your reply, Mark.

I bet it is a whole lot warmer in the UK than it is in NZ at the moment!

Brrrrrrr ...
Erin
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Heck yeah, I'm loving the weather here:)
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive