Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Adport! Best CPC/CPM Adnetwork!

jaime7
Trust:

Adport! Best CPC/CPM Adnetwork!

Hi, everyone!

I’m Jaime, Head of Advertisers at Adport, an advertising and monetization ad network. I’d like to introduce you to what we do!

Adport is a self-service ad network, with real-time stats, for publishers and advertisers. We work on a CPC/CPM basis and we offer a series of ad formats for any kind of device and operating system ?
? Popunders
? Push notifications
? In-page push notifications
? Interstitials
? Rich media (only for mobile)

Specifically for advertisers we allow detailed & precise segmentation options (GEO, city, zip code, carrier, platform, OS, OS version, and browser). And for publishers, there are easy-to-implement customizable ad formats to monetize your website. ?

We also hold regular promos, are partnered with some of the main trackers, and we don’t charge any registration or onboarding fees. :love:

So, I’d like to invite you all to register at Adport and give it a try. We even have a welcome gift for you ?

Advertisers will receive a 50$ welcome bonus on their first 50$ minimum deposit
Publishers will receive a 20% bonus on all the revenue generated until December 31st 2023.

Start today! You just have to register at Adport ✨here✨ and enter the PROMO CODE: AFILO23 upon registration (the promo only applies to new publishers and advertisers). ?

If you have any questions, we’d be happy to help, you can reach us at [email protected] . You can also contact me through Skype: jaime.adport , and our Head of Publishers, Christian Cadavieco, Skype: christian.adport

Hopefully, here we can also meet new partners and stay up to date with the latest novelties! Ping us if you wanna chat! ?