16 Apr 12
28 Dec 12 4:16 pm
You will need to get a good-looking website that will fit your niche.
These are the things I think you need to have for your site:
1. A good header- with a nice graphic and text that will describe what your site is about
2. Navigation- I see you have the top menu already. But I suggest you add more important and keyword-rich menu at the top like putting your main categories for your articles perhaps or the products you want to promote.
3. Sign-up form for your newsletter
4. Content- add more content
5. Photos- good photos should also be needed for your content
6. side bar menu- should be organized and should also have the main keywords you want for your site
I also suggest you review the points discussed in website building at this page here- http://www.affilorama.com/lessons
to get an idea on how you can build a good-looking site for your affiliate business.
I hope that helps!