Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What do you love more, posting stories or watching stories?

joycenye
Trust:

What do you love more, posting stories or watching stories?

Hi friends, can you please tell me What do you enjoy more — posting stories or watching stories? Why?
ellastien
Trust:
joycenye wrote:Hi friends, can you please tell me What do you enjoy more — posting stories or watching stories? Why?

I would like to go for posting stories might be cause of business or some interesting matter.
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
I enjoyed when I watch the stories of Instagram or any other Social platform because I get many new ideas for business point of view or data strategist.
swordseeker
Trust:
I am personally love watching stories. I spend quite a lot of time in social networks and read and watch all of this but almost always have no time or willing to do something with my own accounts - that is my mistake probably. I could earn more by doing that potentially;)
ms12angela.parker
Trust:
I like make stories as movies - with music and description)
untheri
Trust:
I personally love posting stories. First because I enjoy writing, secondly because there are more people out there ready to read than post, so I make use of the opportunity. I also like posting since I can monetize my stories and content if well written, as I ensure high quality
edu-money
Trust:
As for me, it is more interesting to watch stories. Some bloggers show their entire life, and it seems to be a full movie in the frames of Instagram.