Change from AffiloTheme to Thrive Leads Signup Forms
The Thrive plugin is a powerful Wordpress plugin that comes free on websites hosted on AffiloJetpack Hosting. You can create fancy squeeze pages and opt-in forms using this tool. You can access the Thrive tutorials on the AffiloJetpack help page under the "Using Thrive plugins" sub-heading.
Before creating new forms using Thrive, make sure to remove all default sidebar forms and opt-in forms from your website. We recommend watching the video How to change from AffiloTheme to Thrive Leads signup forms, or you may follow the below steps:
- Go to Thrive Leads > Dashboard on your Wordpress Dashboard. Please note that if this is your first time accessing the Thrive Dashboard, you may need to click on the green "Thrive Dashboard" button on the page that comes up. Then, select the Thrive Leads Dashboard on the page that comes up.
- Create a Lead Group by clicking on the “Add New” button next to it. A Lead Group determines which Pages and Posts an opt-in form or a squeeze page will appear on.
- Enter a Lead Group Name, then click on the "Add Lead Group" button.
- Click on the radial or cog wheel button to select target settings for your lead group.
- Select the pages and posts where you want your form to appear, then click "Save and Close."
- Click "Add New Type of Opt-In Form" to create a form for your lead group.
- Select from the box that pops up whether you want a "Post Footer" (forms that appear at the bottom of Posts and Pages), or a Widget (sidebar form).
- Click on the green "Add" button to begin creating the actual form.
- On the page that comes up, click on the "Create Form" button on the middle of the page.
- A form will be created which you can edit by clicking on the blue pen icon.
Edit the form. You can save the changes or preview it first by clicking the same buttons on the top of the right sidebar.
After saving, you can then click the 'X' button to exit out or close out that page. Clear your browser's cache and then visit the pages or posts where you indicated the forms to appear. If you created a sidebar form, you need to go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the Thrive Widgets to the sidebar. Select the name of your Thrive lead, and click the Save button. This will save any sidebar opt-in forms you created on Thrive to the sidebar of your website.
Always save any changes and make sure to clear your browser's cache before viewing the website again.
- Remove Sidebar and Opt-in Forms
- How to integrate Aweber and GetResponse to Affilotheme squeeze page?
Need more help? Email us your question.
- What is AffiloJetpack?
- How do I access the AffiloJetpack private members' forum?
- Who is Affilojetpack for?
- How much does Affilojetpack cost?
- What training is provided with Affilojetpack?
- What Are the Affilojetpack Niches?
- Which Niche Should I Choose?
- What is a sub-niche?
- How Do I Create Content For My Website?
- How Do I Use the Keyword List?
- What is a "perspective" and how does it help?
- What Type of Affiliate Products Are Promoted in Affilojetpack Niches?
- How Do I Make Money With Affilojetpack?
- How do I purchase AffiloJetpack?
- Where do I access the free AffiloJetpack reports?
- Should I use Affilojetpack Lite Hosting or third party hosting?
- Will the AffiloJetpack niches get oversaturated?
- What Else Will I Need to Purchase to Implement AffiloJetpack?
- Will additional AJP niches be added in the future?
- What earnings can I expect from AffiloJetpack sites?
- Is There a Sample AffiloJetpack Site That I Can Look At?
- AffiloJetpack Hosting
- Getting Traffic & Content
- Website Setup
- Can I use AffiloJetpack from my location?
- Can I use other affiliate networks or programs with AffiloJetpack?
- How do I log in to my AffiloJetpack?
- Can I unlock more than 5 niches in AffiloJetpack?
- WHOIS Protection For My Domain
- How do I renew my domain and hosting?
- Can I have my Affilojetpack site reviewed?
- Newsletters and eBooks
- What is Affiloblueprint?
- How do I access the AffiloBlueprint private members' forum?
- What Does AffiloBlueprint Cover?
- Are there any additional costs involved in using AffiloBlueprint?
- How do I purchase AffiloBlueprint?
- Does this mean that we should forget all the lessons in AffiloBlueprint 2.0?
- Does Affiloblueprint 3.0 incorporate the recent Google Panda/Penguin update made by Google?
- Do you have examples of portal pages?
- Can I use the AB course to create a CPA site?
- How different is AffiloBlueprint 3.0 from 2.0. Is there a list of lessons that were changed?
- Do you teach organic and paid traffic in AffiloBlueprint 3.0?
- Why focus on ClickBank in the videos?
- Can I have my Affiloblueprint site reviewed?
- What is Affilotheme?
- Affilotheme Hosting
- Squeeze Pages and Signup Forms
- Affiliate Redirects
- Post Settings
- Colors and Fonts
- Header and Footer Settings
- Layout and Theme
- How do I install AffiloTheme using C-Panel?
- How do I update AffiloTheme?
- Does Affilotheme support posts and pages?
- How do I install AffiloTheme on my self-hosted Wordpress site using FTP?
- How do I add Google Analytics to a Wordpress site where I use AffiloTheme?
- Where can I download AffiloTheme from?
- Import & Export Theme Profile
- Why is my AffiloTheme site hosted on a 3rd party host loading slow?
- Why is my AffiloTheme site loading slow?
- Is Afilotheme Mobile-Friendly?
Online: Mon-Fri 6:00pm til 2:00am EDT