Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

What Is The Fastest Way To Get Original Content?

seonewbie
Trust:

What Is The Fastest Way To Get Original Content?

I lost my job recently and now earn less than a pizza hut part-timer. On the flip side I got time to implement all the steps in AB.

I used to be a graphic designer so building wordpress sites is easy for me. Keyword research is no problem, but creating content is a biggie. I hate writing content but can't afford to outsource. What is the fastest way to get tons of original content. Is there some kind of software that help me rewrite articles very fast and efficiently?
cashpro2011
Trust:
Hi seonewbie,

In this business you will need time or money (both would be nice!).

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like you will have to write your content if you are low on cash.

This is what you need to do:

Go to digg.com (technorati or google blogs are great too).

Search for your topic. Search for the highest digg articles. And re-write the articles and post them to your site.

If you had some money the fastest way would be to outsource the re-writing of your articles. This is not as expensive as you would think. You can get a quality re-writer for as little as $1.50 an article!

If you're interested, PM me.

CashPro
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

jasondodd
Trust:
Writing your own content is pretty rough, especially when you first get started but it does get easier and particularly when youve taken the time to research your topic.

as much as id love to say pick a subject that you enjoy to write about if youre wanting to actually earn money you need to follow the crowd, and thats where your kw research comes in

check out this blog post for some ideas on writing for the web
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
sometimes you can do both Jason. main reason i picked the WoW niche was cause i play, so i have a lot of first hand knowledge for writing articles and have some great keyword ideas that non gamers wouldn't think of
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
If you're broke, you just have to suck it up and write it yourself. If you are broke, the possibility of earning decent money should be enough motivation to get going.

If you want long lasting success, you'll need to get some high quality original content. Spinning lots of articles won't really work these days. You might have to borrow some books from the library or do some googling for information on topics you don't know much about, but you have to get it done.

Hope that helps...

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

geoffjackson
Trust:
Just to add a quick fast tip here for decent content. Wikipedia is amazing ;) Check out the bit at the bottom of their pages as well that link to sources. Once you get into the swing of it.. just keep typing and typing!

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.