Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Trusted PLR sites??????

heather22
Trust:

Trusted PLR sites??????

Hello Affilorama,

Everyone is selling PLR Articles. What are some trusted PLR content sites on the web?

Thanks,
Heather/ Newbie:)
Heather L Mackey
Affilorama Newbie:)

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Heather,
Welcome to Affilorama.
Most PLR articles and sites are ok.
No matter what you choose though, you need to spin them and change them so they are at least 70% to 80% re written.
Otherwise, google will just ignore the article.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

heather22
Trust:
thanks!!! :)
Heather L Mackey
Affilorama Newbie:)

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Troy,

I thought that Mark said 25% to 50%. Why do you say, "you need to spin them and change them so they are at least 70% to 80% re written"? I personally aim for over 90% but I am curious as to how you formed that opinion. :)
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Crystal,
That is just my opinion.
I tend to go over 50% because, I want to give people who land on my site the best content I can possibly give them.
I try not to use PLR content on my site anyway.. I only use it for article submissions etc..
If 100 people are all using the same plr content then as far as I am concerned you are going to run into issues like your page not getting indexed as Google will only rank 1 article if they think it is a duplicate article.
Also, I do not trust Google with anything. They do whatever they like and do it whenever they like.
So, I choose to go 80% to 90% to cover myself from any future Google slap.

If you are talking about off page articles that you have rewritten that link back to your site, then 50% is acceptable.
Keep in mind that Google may flag it as a duplicate now or in the future.
I understand that having the linkback is the goal here but you also want to offer some good content that 500 other sites do not have.. but that is up to each person to decide.
Again this is only my opinion.. there is no right or wrong answer here.

Hope that answers your question.
Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Troy,

Yes, it answers my question very well indeed. I thought that perhaps Google had made a statement on duplicate content. Thank you so much

This topic was started on Dec 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.