Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Software vs human writers

arose5329
Trust:

Software vs human writers

Hello all,
I am wondering what the opinion is of using human spinners as compared to software spinning. If so which software would be the best and do you have any thoughts about who to use if I choose a person to do the spinning.

Also how many spun articles should I do for each.

Thanks for your help
Arlene
cecille.l
Trust:
I think this is a matter of preference and I prefer to re-write my articles or have another writer re-write or spin them instead of using a software.

I have tried the Article Spin tool and it works for me too. But still, I prefer re-writing my articles.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
benhuebner
Trust:
I´m using the Best SPinner, but I choose all synoyms by myself. Mostly I´m rewriting complete sentence or even paragraphs. The best spinner works very well, and can be highly customized to fit your needs too, but its not perfect.
wollowra
Trust:
If you have the money available then get them written for you and make sure they are 100% unique content and make sure your writer knows this is what you expect.
If you are doing it yourself..I would read up on the subject or niche and get a good understanding of it...then you can use "the best spinner" to help you out. I don't really like to put articles on my site that have been spun or used too much...but if you are just starting out then this may be the first stepping stone for you. Then you can outsource later on.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

arose5329
Trust:
Thank you all for your input. Because I am sooo slow at this I think I am going to do a little of both. Give part of the spinning to a writer and try to do some using software myself. At least that is the plan at the moment, it's all trial and error for me at this point.
My next hurdle is the dreaded linkbuilding, that is really a big one for me. Still really don't totally understand how it works.

I'm still plugging along
Regards,
Arlene
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
the best way to learn it is to just dive in and start doing it. Usually, I recommend that people do the spinning and link building themselves at first, because then you will really understand the value of what you are paying for when you do hire someone else to do it for you.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

arose5329
Trust:
Thanks James, I am reading about spinning and link building now. Your right, I do want to know how to do it myself, but I am for sure going to have this be top on my list to outsource. I don't know if you still do your own link building and spinning, "the best spinner" has been mentioned, is that one you would also advocate?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I have never used the Best Spinner, so cant confirm or deny if it is any good. I use Rapid Rewriter myself. One thing I like about it is that I can give it to other people to use. I dont have to just use it myself.

It is something that is necessary but very time consuming, so you should try to outsource it asap.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

joshuas
Trust:
I use The Best Spinner and I'm quite happy with it. There's going to be a new version soon which I'm beta testing now which is way better than the previous version in terms of interface design and functionality. Even if you use it to rewrite or spin the articles yourself, I find it makes it faster.
karell_li
Trust:
I still think human spinners are better than software spinners, much better if you do it yourself.
The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.

cecille.l
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:the best way to learn it is to just dive in and start doing it. Usually, I recommend that people do the spinning and link building themselves at first, because then you will really understand the value of what you are paying for when you do hire someone else to do it for you.

I agree. You know and understand the process and so you will have a clear idea of what you want done. You will know how long it takes and how to do it properly. You will be sure to get your money's worth.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Yes Always! Was talking to someone the other day who had spent over 5k on outsourcing with a crappy site and no good links or SEO rankings to show for it, because they didn't care enough about their business to learn what they were paying for.

Its easy to pay someone, but outsourcing properly takes almost as much work initially as doing it yourself. once you get someone good, and you build a relationship, it gets easier, but if you aren't doing the work yourself, you have to act like a manager and make sure you get what you are paying for. In order to do that, you have to KNOW what you are paying for.

ect2all
Trust:
I used to rewrite some articles from eZines like articlecity.com , google translate helps me to complete this job perfectly ..
Latif
newstart
Trust:
I have used several article spinners in the past. I presently use "Rapid Rewriter". Whatever software you choose to use to spin your articles the quality of the spun article is dependant on the choices you make when spinning replacement sentences and synonyms.

I have become accustomed to Rapid Rewriter. I like this program due to the ease of use along with the many options provided in creating spun articles. The program allows sentences and paragraphs to occasionally be omitted from a spun article. This makes some of the articles show a different paragraph and or sentence count when compared to other spun articles.

Also, the thesaurus in Rapid Rewriter is buildable as you spin articles. Over time your thesaurus will build up to several thousand words. The program allows you to choose those replacement words that are the most effective.

The quality of the spun articles is dependant upon the user. It take a considerable amount of time and effort to become effective at rewriting sentences that restate the meaning without adding new or past information. After you have spun 50 or more articles the process gets easier.

With the number of articles available I have found trying to personally write 100 or more articles using the same subject keyword over repetitive multiple writings beyond my ability. I always start with a quality original article. Therefore I must write at least two separate original articles for each keyword. The best edition is published on my website. The second edition I spin.

Margene
jpastorizo
Trust:
My 2 cents here is have the initial article spinning done by a person. Usually I have the article done at sentence level spin only. Then copy and paste the spinnable article into thebestspinner and have the software spin the synonyms. This way you can have more unique spun variations.

Regards,
Jon
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

wang_leslie
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:I think this is a matter of preference and I prefer to re-write my articles or have another writer re-write or spin them instead of using a software.

I have tried the Article Spin tool and it works for me too. But still, I prefer re-writing my articles.

Can you tell me which tool do you use?

I also prefer re-writing articles but it just takes so much time and I am tired of hiring bad quality writers.
monikabedi61
Trust:
I see now everything is automated. Even article rewriting is automated with more than 50% unique. So do you think that the industry is being over taken by automated tools? No more use of hands necessary only clicks and hits are important now? Well, its all about making money fast. Make content fast, post it fast and make money fast.
cecille.l
Trust:
I see now everything is automated. Even article rewriting is automated with more than 50% unique. So do you think that the industry is being over taken by automated tools? No more use of hands necessary only clicks and hits are important now? Well, its all about making money fast. Make content fast, post it fast and make money fast.

Yes, most things can and are automated. But you don't really have to go with the flow and use automated programs/software for each task. Those who think it is all about clicks and getting money will be in for a surprise because search engines are also looking for relevance and better user experience. You need to give value to your users by way of quality content if you want your website to stay in the SERPs.

Have a good day!
Cecille

This topic was started on Jun 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.